Holiday vistor-p.2 (21)

If he indeed sired her then that was the golden chain to keep her captured.

‘ Foolish girl it isn’t death but servitude you will get…’ he thought.

“Girl how did you gain contact with me to be among these other women?” Vlad now inquired.

Oana sighed sadly, “I found you after your execution.  I sneaked behind to witness your death.  I could not stop it but felt it was the last thing I could do was to be at your death.  Someone who appreciated what you had been doing for his country and people…”

“Petulant child you were not my first meal! You know then it was my executioners!” Vlad’s eyes lit up with maddening glee.

“I’m sorry I did not know this.  I found you wandering in the local forest with tatters for clothes and hungry like a wild animal.  I being naive didn’t realize that you were like a Strigoi, “ A single blood tear ran down her right cheek again.  “I would not have brought you to the nearby inn.”

“It wouldn’t have mattered what you did as, I would have found someone to feed upon, so stop feeling guilt on that bit.  Guilt is a human emotion and you should have shed it long ago…” Vlad sneered over her shoulder with his response. 

His mouth ached so he slipped his fangs out to graze them across the side of her throat.  Oana once more didn’t bat an eye.  It was all intimidation in her mind.

  In his, was a sexual pass that went over the vampiress’ understanding.  A bite, not to tear the throat out but to take claim, of what was to be his.  If she was indeed his child, then he had uncontested rights to his old and powerful fledgling.

“Unless you are an empath at your turning then the world is much different.  I can’t read minds but I read emotions and then influence these emotions to do unspeakable acts that can’t be explained away.  Emotions are such a cloudy thing to pin down anyway, my Lord,”  Oana answered his question with more details.

“Do you use this power to try and put them under your spell?  Do they lust after you beyond any rational thought or care for their own safety?”  Vlad pushed more as he became amused.

His use of words was phenomenal but to actually stir, the very emotion such as carnal lust, would be so more quick and powerful.  Though he knew Oana had only told a half truth, as he hadn’t said a thing about her Boyar rank in society.  She had told him, she was a peasant right, after he had thought, in his mind. 

Did her control of emotions extend to vampires also? 

That was another selling point to his Master.  The Shadow King placed his left hand right under her chin to confine her head to create sexual tension and a threat to life with limb.  His tongue licked the blood tear stain, from the second one, away.

“Why are you in my space?  You can’t choke the life out of me.  Breaking my neck serves no purpose.  Your attempt at intimation is on par with a human high school student..”Oana huffed.

“Yet it has served a purpose in that you’re irritated and that makes you have lost concentration, “ Vlad chuckled manically in her right ear.  “You are a foolish and arrogant fledgling, of mine, then.”

“Because?” was all Oana inquired.

"I'm not granting you the very thing you desperately want," Vlad opened his mouth then pressed his fangs to the side of her neck. "Fledgling, you are mine to control as I did not set you  free with a second taste of my blood…"

"So you remember some vampire hunters came to kill you? Dear Jan?  What was the leader's name?  Doesn't matter," Oana purred in Vlad's ear.  "I actually hired them to get a sample of your blood, which one of them did.  I paid their families handsomely and gave distinguished funerals, after you got finished with them."