Honey & Creme (27)

•♡ Alucard, your s/o was not himself. A mission went terrible astray and he was the scapegoat thanks to Father Anderson. He was unusually quiet and distant even to you. So you decided to 'think' like a man or sorta and you remembered passionate intimacy is saying, I love you for a guy.

•♡ So you hatched a plan for your moping Vampire King...

'Ești jumătatea mea
( my other half),

Meet me in the Rouge room
tonight after your mission.

You need only bring yourself
in whatever state of attire you wish.

~•dragostea ta adevărată.
(your true love) (Y/n pet name)

•♡ You're Romanian is still a bit dodgy to the nuances but Alucard always loves your attempt to learn his native tongue. You show him you want to be a part of his world. That you truly do love him, after all his evil deeds and darkest of nights, when his soul seemed restless beyond measure.

•♡ You enter a small warming fire of mostly glowing coals. He has been in the room for a bit longer than you had thought. Alucarc is sitting on a throne carved style of chair, with his left leg propped and his right hand swirling blood wine.

•♡ His hair is a long flowing curtain of darkness.

•♡ His eyes are a molten hellfire of red, orange and hints of yellow. They remind you of a storm brewing off the shores of an ocean.

•♡ Alucard is in a fun kind of mood. It's not the look he gives his enemies but only you. Only you bring this side of him out.

•♡ You can't help but wander from his eyes to his pale, muscular chest and then you raise an eyebrow. His pants are unbuttoned so his light dusting of black hair sends your eyes further down, to see a large bulge that his pants barely contain due to being unbuttoned.

•♡ This man doesn't wear underwear when you are around. Once you said you liked the thought of commando then there was a wardrobe change soon after.

"Dragostea mea, something you like?" Alucard softly rumbles out.

•♡ Fuck!

•♡ You want to eat him already just from his words and deep baritone sound.

•♡ Nope!

•♡ Sticking to your plan for tonight. You are in charge whether he knows it or not. You have pulled all the stops out even down to your attire.

•♡ Black lace booty shorts and thigh high leather boots.

"Get comfortable All Father," you whisper so low only he can hear it.

•♡ The Vampire merely chuckles then stands to let his shadows slowly reveal the rest of him. You liked it when he did this for you. It's like stripping but with the work of shadows and lighting. Alucard boldly saunters to the futon, you had convinced him was going to be more comfortable but just as hot as a rug on the floor.

•♡ Alucard lays down and stretches his pale frame of a body out with hands under his head. The long flow of his hair fanning out onto the futon. His eyes dart to you and what you are currently attempting.

•♡ You lift the baby doll dress and fling it at him to catch.

•♡ His eyes glow like the coals in the fireplace. This creature. This man. He is hungry for only what you can give him. So far he is loving it too.

•♡ You strut over, your curvy hips swaying and your plentiful ass jiggling in the most provocative of manner. Your answer is a low growl as his eyes never leave your body.