Dangerous Wanderings-door (5)

Image: AmikArtest
•†•

Y/n) stops to examine the door for a lock. She discovers it actually locks from the outside. Strange but it means not getting trapped in the large underground room. OncImagee more the cautious look around until your eyes stop on a black mahogany chair next to a table that appears to have been for playing Chess at one time. The high backed chair looks to a throne from some long land.

•†But what county?

(Y/n) approaches the throne and feels the carved wood detailing. Your fingers trace a pattern above one's head on the throne. Once more you get into your purse and pull out paper with charcoal. You quickly make a rubbing of the pattern.

Then a black box catches your attention. You quietly approach to see it's a beautifully crafted coffin. An old coffin with writing on it, etched. Out comes more paper to create another rubbing.

As your mind shifts from thought to thought on countries and royalty, a pair of molten red, mixed with orange and hints of yellow, eyes peer from the darkness. The man tilts his head from curiosity. He wonders what you are doing with the paper then sees the quick tracing from his throne.

•‡ Are you a female Hellsing cousin he doesn't know about?

•‡You have the curiosity of one.

•‡You have the desire for knowledge.

•‡You have the boldness of one.

The man purrs softly, "Such a sweet little morsel you are..."

You freeze instantly as you have such a strong chill down your spin, your back bows. (Y/n) decides it's time to put her 'shields' down and do a residual energy pull.

(Y/n) is what some call an energy vampire. You are very much a fragile human and mortal but the chaos you can unleash is impressive like 'real' vampires. As a teenager you loved going to crowded places just to "drain" the energy and emotions of others. You were so good that you could reverse the process and feed rage or fear to cause fights among others. You even got people to run blindly away from you.

As you left school and grew more mature, you 'curbed' your energy drain, to only assholes, occasionally now. You never quite put the ability away to some dusty and forgotten part of your mind.

The statuesque man, no, male vampire feels you drop those mental shields. He hears the buzzing of your mind go still then the pull.

•‡You are pulling energy.

•‡You are feeding on energy.

•‡His energy...gorging on him per say.

•‡What if he assisted your feeding?

•‡What then would you do?

The powerful male specimen of a vampire, rises up to stand straight then let's his inky, cold energy connect to you and your mind. Immediately (Y/n) let's a sharp gasp out and staggers a little. Once more your eyes search the room that seems dimmer. No... darker and harder to see as if shadows roam about freely.

•†What the hell is this?

•†What is this room for?