Vampyr tying knots (23)

(Vampire Love knots)

•The Unholy King has a sense of smell that can find you anywhere in London.

•His acute tracking, by scent, is how he just knows within seconds that you are about to ovulate.

•Soon you're going to get 'needy' and want to be "bred" by the ultimate Alpha male, in the world.

•Who wouldn't, right?

•Tonight he is going to pull all the stops out and fill you up full.

•Alucard corners you once the mission is done. "Does my little huntress feel frustrated?"

•Your response, "You promised a right proper dicking down Vampire King..."

•Alucard's smile becomes wicked with canines poking from under his upper. Maybe you went too far with your bratty comment?

•A portal opens beneath your feet and you both drop to the basement. A bounce to the mattress and both of you bare to the darkness of his quarters.

•Cool, nimble fingers grasp your hips firmly then roll you up like a carpet.

Hips up, shoulders down.

•Long swipes of his strong pink tongue through your juicy folds. His mouth sucking your sensitive button to near pain. Fucking you with that long vampire tongue until you cum strong around it.

•As your mind tries to clear the sex haze you have currently, you feel Alucard's weight firmly pressing you down.

•A feral snarl slips through his fanged teeth. Your body freezes still.

•Alucard lets a long rumbling growl out as he sinks his dick, inch by inch into your clutching, still wet core. The tip rubs against your cervix, just a teasing rub then he almost pulls completely out..

•"No....!" you whine out. "More! All of you please?!"

•Alucard merely licks his lips then throttles into your body. His strokes are long and slow then he starts to increase the 'steam' of his thrusts. Your ass is jiggling from his sweaty hips smacking your wet flesh.

•You? A big soaking wet mess.

•You cum again, trying to strangle his dick and that's when you feel something different.

•"Alucard? Something's wierd..." you mumble as your sex addered brain can handle.

•"Suflețel (little soul) did you not want to be properly fucked by a vampire such as myself?"

•"Yes Vampire King!" you show your excitement to his words.

•He pistons his hips to drive him deep every single time. As he reaches his peak, his teeth tug on your bottom lip. His eyes shine as he motions to watch the "show".

•one belly bulge from his dick.

•one belly bulge forming from his thick cum.

•one alpha bulge, a thick knot to wedge up and into you.

•Better keep breathing as you have thirty minutes of him pumping cum into your orgasming body.

You wanted to be bred properly? You got proper includes the little known vampire aspect...males have knots too.

~•Tânăr, tăntălău, plin de ifose. (Young, Dumb and full of cum)

 (Young, Dumb and full of cum)