Sweet Creme (41)

⚠️Warnings: breast feeding kink

Part I

•You had a stressful situation on your hands or actually your ample breasts.

•Your breasts are overly sensitive often and occasionally you produce breast milk even though you have never had a baby.

•The doctor said it's called galactorrhea. You shouldn't stress about it. You can carry thin pads to cover the nipples from leaking when you feel it coming on. Like maxi pads for your breasts.

•Nothing sexy about those breast shields. Especially as a professional singer and stage actress that makes her living singing opera.

•But tonight will be different.

•Then on a random chance you see a ravishing beast of a man. He is in a finely cut black double breasted suit with a deep red shirt and matching black tie.

•Your fingers curl slightly when you spy his ebony black hair going to his waist.

•Perhaps, It was a glimpse of what Hades looked like when he was young.

Like an angel bringing death he is.

•You can't help but let out a long drawn out sigh. Whoever he was, dangerous or not, would never pick you. You were a pretty little opera singer but he's a God on earth.

•You figured he would never approach you. The tall, handsome man could have his pick of any beautiful person at the opera house.

•You 'belt' your fragile heart out to sing the best you have done. The loud sounds of clapping and cheering seem distant to your ears. Your eyes are captured by the Death Angel. He's staring right at you, softly clapping. His clap seems to be thunderous to your ears.

•Now it's time to greet patrons at the theater tonight. Will the Death Angel chat with you?

Maybe?

As your back is to the main stairwell, you feel his presence before he speaks in a low rich baritone voice.

" Pasăre cântătoare (little songbird)," he bows slightly. "Miss (L/n), It is a pleasure to meet you."

"May you grace me with your lovely name?" you coo at him.

Once more he bows,"I am Alucard of Hellsing..."

"Beautiful name for a Death ang.." Then you close your mouth.

Why do you insist on that name?

"Death Angel," he smirks slightly. "Touching as if you are the only one here aware of me being something more..."

•Then you are tapped on your bare shoulder. Some other patron wants your attention. You are drawn away from Alucard until you can't see him.

•You feel a heavy stillness to your heart, as if that special being of a man was your soulmate.

Your soulmate is slipping away.

•An hour later and you are given an escort out of the doorman. You turn the corner to get in your Uber when you see shadow and movement.

•You feel ethereal arms grasp you gently. Now your body is lifted and quickly being pulled towards Alucard.

"Pasăre cântătoare, it is not safe here for you," Alucard whispers in your right ear. "I shall escort you to a safe place."

•You know you should be scared. Kicking and screaming when shadows from his body lifts you. You should fear him but you're not.