My heart is yours part 4 (35)

Inima mea îți aparține
My Heart is Yours ch. 4

Year: 1463
Birth of Sorin Draculea
Location: Târgoviște castle.

Note: this was a written historical based series of head cannons I wrote. It is not completely accurate for this work of fiction.

•Men of Stephen the Great of Moldavia promised to protect Darria and little baby girl Sorin, her Romanian name that meant, the sun.

• Her mother's side of the family, her name was Sade, which meant rain; honor bestows a crown.

•Viovode Vlad didn't know how soon he would need to have his beloved wife and little baby girl, being guarded by his cousin.

•Diarra had a dream three nights in a row that he was going to be betrayed. It didn't reveal if he lived or died in the dream.

•It was foreboding.

¤ "lebăda mea neagră, Pur și simplu mă întâlnesc cu regele Corvin și discut despre următorul pas în lupta împotriva otomanilor," Vlad stroked Diarra's cheek then gave a passionate kiss.

(My black swan, I am simply meeting with King Corvinus and discussing the next step in the battle against the Ottomans.)

•Diarra scowled and tapped her foot. Her husband was taking too much of a risk for his country. Vlad ignored her anger for the moment to take his baby girl, Sorin, in his strong arms.

¤ He cooed "Mica mea binecuvântare de la Dumnezeu...(My little blessing from God. )

•His son from his first wife was now in training to ride horses without tack and how to fight with multiple medieval weapons. It made it harder for Vlad to leave. He had missed out much with his son due to the ongoing war.

•He wished peace would be welcomed from the other surrounding countries,after chasing Sultan Mehmed II down. He wanted to rather stay and spend quality time with Sorin and of course Diarra.

•But leaders of countries must forgo some things in their lives. This was one of them.

¤Te iubesc pe Diarra și pe frumoasă noastră fiică Sade...(I love you Diarra and our beautiful daughter Sade...)Vlad whispers to his now acknowledged wife.

•☆"ai un moment de rămas bun?" (Do you have a moment for a proper farewell) then Diarra kisses his check.

•That was her cue that he needed a break from the rest. Many interesting love making sessions were held.

•A wet nurse entered the nursery to take Sade and feed her. Diarra had not been pleased that another fed their child. Vlad reassured her it was alright.

•He would joke in private that he did taste testing. That would get him a smack.on the ass. Diarra never felt the need to fear her devoted husband.

•Viovode Vlad places a hand on each side of a stone wall with Diarra in between them. It was an entrance that was seldom used.

•His fingers work through the fabric of her dress. He finds what he is looking for: her wet folds and a swollen clit. Diarra gasps from his skilled fingers.

¤ Ce nevoie de lebădă neagră frumoasă înainte de a pleca? (What did my beautiful black swan need before I leave?)then his teeth tug on her plump lips.

¤ Nu m-ai ninsat draga lebada neagra. Știu că asta înseamnă doar un singur lucru," his voice husky from desire now. "Ai nevoie de mine pentru a te chestii, astfel încât să nu mă uiți..."

("You didn't snow me, my dear black swan. I know that's just one thing. You need me to stuff you so you will not forget me...)

•with a quick lift from him and her hiking her dress up, the two became one.

¤ "Cred că atunci când mă întorc că ar trebui să ne întoarcem pentru a juca pentru un al doilea copil.." he rumbled in her ear.

(I think when I return that we should get back to play for a second child..)

•☆ Diarra manages to catch her breath, "Sunt de acord cu Viovoda mea din țara românească."

(I highly agree my Viovode of the country of Wallachia.)

•Unfortunately that would be the last time Princess Diarra would be able to be intimate with her beloved husband.

•Word arrived two weeks later. Vlad III had not been killed by Ottoman Turks but betrayed by his financial holder.

•The King of Hungary, Corvinus had spent Pope Pius's donated money battling the Ottoman scourge.

•Perhaps it would have been better if he had died in battle.

•Stephen the Great of Moldavia, saw to everything to Princess Diarra, Princess Sade and Vlad's second child, a strong son, named Keita.

• It means this child is a huge gift.

•Vlad was kept under lock and key. King Corvinus would allow Vlad out for publicity sake and to marry his cousin Ilona Szilágyi, was a widow.

•Vlad was forced to convert to Catholicism. Then only having wed Ilona Szilágyi, would Vlad be set free.

•In those twelve years, Diarra was allowed one visit a year. Vlad got to see his little girl becoming a beautiful teenage girl but behind bars. He never got a chance to spend time with Keita.

•The final blow was in the winter of 1475 when Vlad was Viovode once more.

•It is said he was betrayed by boyars.

•It was said he was accidentally killed by his own men in a scrummage.

•It was finally said that the true threat, the Ottoman Turks.

•It mattered not who slayed him.

• His head was in a large jar of honey. Diarra felt she had to travel to Sultan Mehmed II and retrieve his head nce all knew the great and fierce Viovode Vlad III Drǎculea.

•With one last bit of help from Stephan the Great, she and her two children headed to Constantinople. The journey was long, hard and harrowing at times.

•Sultan Mehmed II welcomed Diarra with open arms. He provided her living quarters and anything her little family needed.

•After a year, the Sultan released Vlad's mostly preserved head. Diarra in turn keeps his head safe.

•When Keita reached his age. He took a pilgrimage to his mother's land. There he helped his aged mother, bury his head near her ancestral home.

•And that's why Diarra's children with Vlad were lost in time to the written word. There are unknown descendants with a direct line that can be traced to Vlad Draculea.

•Viovode Vlad was heading to a meeting with Hungarian King Corvinus at the Bran. King Corinus instead took him captive and placed him in the prison located in the dungeon,

Footnotes:

Sanda (protector of men - shorter form of "Alexandra")

Sade: Nigerian origin meaning "rain; honor bestows a crown".

Keita : The child is a huge gift (a blessing in Africa) African

Vlad went to Transylvania to seek assistance from Matthias Corvinus, King of Hungary, in late 1462, but Corvinus had him imprisoned. Vlad was held in captivity in Visegrád from 1463 to 1475. https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki. Vlad the Impaler - Wikipedia