Strangers Conversing 3rd Night (54)

•🍋lemon time...about God damn time right?

(Y/n) sprints to the bridge. You got into a fight with your roommates and threw them out. You almost did forget to meet the First One tonight. You threw some clothes on so you feel attractive just before you scramble out the front door. Most people don't get to dress for their death.

You stand, puffing and look out over the river Thames. Where is Alucard? You are probably late so you will stay until dawn rises. You were late but you would never break your word and go back home or not show up at all.

He will show? Right?

You don't have to wait long in fact. A mass of black shadows and inky tendrils appear from across the street. Alucard rumbles, "You're late!"

You feel his aura roll off him with his anger. He is terrifying but you said you wouldn't cower, cry or beg. You straighten your back more and look him in the eyes as he walks up.

"Yes but I am here now."

The Vampire King grasps your jaw tightly and twists your neck to expose it. You continue to move your eye that faces him to literally stare the First Vampire down if need be. Alucard rolls his vampiric aura and flashes all of his teeth to be razor sharp. You furrow your eyebrows and give him 'the look.'

Three nights ago if someone said you would be having a staring contest not only with a real vampire but the First One, you would have laughed to death. Now here you are and here is the real deal.

Alucard observes for another second then releases you with a manical chuckle. "I'm hunting so it isn't safe for you here."

Next thing your mind senses is you are over his shoulder and his running speed makes the scenery a blur. With a leap and a soft landing he sets you down on a low rise roof. He jumps down to the street again then pulls his handguns. It's like watching a terrible vampire movie as the target building is a small walk up street ER. The B vampire movie turns to horror when the sounds of gunfire rings in the night. (Y/n) hears the screams of human and ghoul alike.

Finally you can't just stand still and just listen. Just wait to see. That's just not your nature. There could be someone you could help rescue. You will just be extra careful...

Your mind clicks into action and your feet slide down an old fire escape ladder. You sprint across the street and duck into the alley looking for some kind of a weapon. It's like you just stepped back into the B Vampire movie again.

A pool stick? Really? Oh what the fuck! You can use it to impale ghouls...right? 'Hezzah!'

Your fingers pull the side door open slowly and you crouch down. You watch for signs of ghouls or worse vampires. You see a couple of bodies that look pretty messed up as in torn to pieces. You strain to listen for sounds.

Do ghouls make noise? They don't breathe so their voices should be gone, yes?

With that concern you stealth across the black and whited checkered floor. Yes you now see a ghoul and no they they don't hiss, groan or moan in real time. Who was the asshole that made ghouls and zombies make sound in horror movies?

George Romerez Day of the Dead?

Crappy Hollywood sound effects people. Except that wasn't the missing sound of celery being torn.

The ghoul's cold and black lifeless eyes blink as if it can't quite register you're there. It taps its brittle nails on the hard tiled floor to create a sound to spook you. (Y/n) holds her crouch and silent ground. That might have worked a few minutes ago but you are on to it now.

The soulless and mindless thrall of a vampire now decides to sniff for your scent. A small gurgling hum leaves its mouth but far from terrifying at this point considering. It's doll-like eyes vacantly look around for you but it seems to not be able to find you.