In the rain-down pour (19)

So,
Twisted Terms of endearment:

•Regele sânge (Blood king)
•monstru împărat

•micuța mea de Trandafir (my little rose)
•purpură înger (scarlot lightbringer)

•mică ghindă (little acorn)
•micule corb (little raven)

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I guess I know where I kinda stand Vampire King..."Amy's eyes have sorrow in them now.

"Purpură înger (scarlot light bringer) you will never fear anyone again, but me... a little fear is intoxicating..."

•~♡~•

Amy enters the large bathroom that has a huge claw footed bathtub big enough, almost for Alucard's full length. He could just about stretch out his legs in it. The American college student starts the water while doing the one foot, one hand stand shimmy to get her lacy panties off. She realizes as the tub fills slowly that Scota has chosen all her clothes down to intimate, and Amy knows why now.

Scota has been 'grooming' Amy to be appealing..

Amy is angry for a breath's moment yet it changes to nerves with excitement. She has had a supernatural astral cord of sorts attached to the Vampire King. It may have only stayed as him in a dream and her artwork. Scota has provided the means to travel and meet Shadow King, which was not available to her from America.

Amy realizes the tub is full and proceeds to turn the water off when a soft shift of warm air and steam brings pink rose petals to lightly touch down on the surface. The perfect amount of aroma is released as the petals dance on the tiny ripples of water. The college student dips her toes in the water, which is surprisingly the perfect temperature for her delicate skin.

Alucard enters in a whirl of grace that a panther would cry over. His inky curtain of ebony hair flows along with the crushed velvet robe. It has a gap in it that stops just short of his happy trail. Oh, there is some much bare pale skin, but the masculine goods are not quite in view. The Undead King bows while extending his left hand with a faint purplish drink.

The smell of lavender rises from the lemonade...

"I thought something full of taste such as lemonade with a hint of lavender syrup would be more your liking," Alucard breathes out softly. "Bringing more alcohol might be seen as I am going to get you drunk and take advantage of such a lovely guest..."

Amy grasps the cold lemonade filled glass; the sweating of the ridged crystal glass feels cool like spring rain gliding down her wrist. Her taste buds become as if on fire. The cold lemonade with a sudden flash of sweetness with an amazing floral scent. It's cool, crisp, and refreshing compared to just regular lemonade.

A shiver crosses over her beautiful body. In a breathless Sigh, "Thank you, Alucard..."

He bows once more as a pale bare hip is exposed that has Amy gasping yet feeling frustrated to see more of Shadow King's muscular defined body. She pouts a little as her eyes now travel up to look him in the eyes.

Molten fire swirling violently - barely held in..

"Would you be displeased if I were to join you?" He coos to her.