Imprisonment in Heart

✤✤✤Arya’s POV✤✤✤

My breaths became silted from jumping up and down in joy and dancing like a love struck maniac. My throat was harsh and its dryness hurting me due to my happy squeals and unending chuckles.

I started breathing helplessly, gasping for air.

I plopped onto his bed and lied there, catching my breaths. I could see the beautiful design on his roof. It must only be a simple roof but I felt I was under the vast sky. I felt I could feel the sky, and I was floating in it.

My chest heaved up and down and my forehead had small drops of perspiration which I brushed off with the cuff of my sleeves. When I was wiping my forehead, my eyes met with him. He was standing against a wall, having his arms crossed, a small smile glinted his lips. My whole fatigue washed away seeing him.

We didn't say anything to each other. Just kept staring into each other’s eyes, trying to believe the fact that we really got the person whom we had loved with our whole heart. But the more I stared at him, the more handsome he got. He looked different every second. One second he looked cute, the other he looked handsome, the third second he looked purest, the fourth he looked heavenly.

His beauty made my mouth water, I gulped the thick saliva down my dry throat, wetting it. I felt heat swirling inside my body, my blood warming my veins. It had been 3 minutes since I was lying on the bed but my heart beats were still drumming in my ears. I bit my lips and clenched the bed sheets once again in my hands.

I had no mercy on these bed sheets today. I pressed my thighs together to contain the burning sensations.

But he was still adoring me from far away, unaware of my condition. He should have known by now the way I looked at him. I was sure my eyes had an insane amount of lust reflecting for him. But I also knew he was kind of a person who only focuses on the beauty not on sin.

I knew boys are slow in taking hint. So my sinister brain give me an evil trick to play on him. I started fanning myself with my hands behaving like I was really tired and the room was scorching me, exposing the nape of my neck purposely, trying to suppress my giggles.

His lips were still sealed, the silence settled on his lips was making the situation more intense than it was. I could see the emotion changing in his eyes. From softness they went to darkness, from fondness to possessiveness. It felt like, he wanted to say everything to me with no words.

My breaths were still hitched seeing his eyes pinned on me. And dissecting me with desire.

I was still suffering for air and inhaling and exhaling deeply. And he was suffering for me, grazing at my lips and the fall and rise of my chest from far away leaning next to a wall. "Do you want water?" He asked, his voice was gruff, making the knots inside my body twist. The back of my neck was jewelled with goosebumps hearing his voice.

"Umm... No!" I nodded.

"I don't want water, Rather, I would like to have you, you can quench me better than water. "I uttered in my mind.

His lips were again zipped with silence.

"Actually, you know what? It's too hot in here." I gave him a warning smirk. He knew I was up to something really satanic. I was excited to test his patience today.

Then I proceeded to unbutton my shirt. His eyes literally came out of his eye sockets but he didn't utter a word and kept glancing at me. He looked at my hands and then in my eyes as if he was asking me, if I was really unbuttoning my shirt in front of him. I just stared into his eyes carelessly making him assured that I was aware of my actions and their consequences.