Text Flirt in middle of Night

✤✤✤Arya’s POV✤✤✤

My alarm just rang once, “Tring..” and I woke up, having a speed faster than a lightning bolt and turned it off. Though I was still wandering somewhere in my dream land. My mind was still in the grasp of soft slumbers.

But the actions of my hands were sudden, instant and perfect. Like I was trained to turn off alarms in the morning.

And to tell you the truth there are two types of people in this world. One who don't care or don't give any attention to their alarms. Their alarm would keep ringing but they won't move a single leg. Their whole neighborhood would wake up just to tell them that their alarm is ringing. But for them alarm lives don't matter.

Even if these people wake up and turn off their alarms, They will just sleep again. And the second type of people are like me. For people like me the main goal of our lives in the morning is to turn their alarm off.

Sometimes people like me wake up 1 second before alarm can ring and turn it off. And we have professionally trained ourselves in this. It's a talent yet to be recognized by this world.

We don't let alarm to complete its task. No, we are not morning lovers or anything. We just feel our lives are at stake when our alarm rings.

And an alarm hates both kind of people equally. Let's leave this topic aside for a moment. And talk about yesterday's night. Yesterday's night was a little different from all the other nights. Because I could not sleep at all, the wait for the arrival of morning kept me awake. I was excited and nervous at the same time. Like I was staring the ceiling having a huge grin on my face, making the ceiling feel uncomfortable and my heart was thumping inside my chest with nervousness.

A big yarn of tangled thoughts uncoiling itself. And the hands of clock moving unbearably slow.

Every minute taking centuries to move forward. And yesterday's night made me realise that the most slowest thing in the world is time only when you want it to run fast.

It was 1:00 Am when out of somewhere I felt a sudden urge of talking to Riyu. I knew it was late and perhaps he was sleeping. But I wanted to annoy him a little. Staring at his old texts of random good mornings and good nights. This urge grew more profound. I tried to persuade my heart that I didn't wanna disturb him. He deserved a sound, good night sleep.

Because he was really working hard on me from past days in preparing me for the poetry competition. He was teaching me how to get victory on my stage fright.

 But at 1:30 all the bridges of my patience finally gave up. I persuaded my heart to not message him and disturb him in the middle of night and my heart persuaded me to disturb him in the middle of night.

It said,“But Arya just ask him if he is awake or not. It is just for your random knowledge nothing more than that."

And getting influenced by my insane heart I finally messaged him.

"Are you sleeping?" I texted him.

"How a sleeping person texts if he is sleeping or not, when he is actually sleeping?" He responded with a question.

My stupid grin reaching to my eyes and my heart thumping with overwhelming joy getting his response.

"Why aren't you sleeping? I am not sleeping because I am excited for tomorrow." I responded back.

"I am awake for the same reason. I am excited to see my little lioness roaring on that stage." He replied.

His reply made me happy but also I doubted myself what if I didn't make it. How would he react? I knew he won't be angry but Would he be disappointed?