Thunders Of Hearts

✤✤✤Author's POV✤✤✤

All the eyes were on Riyansh as he was busy teaching and everyone was busy studying except those two pair of eyes which somehow always find their way out of the window. And Yes, those eyes didn't need any introduction. As those eyes stared outside aimlessly searching for something. And even those eyes didn't know what was that something?

Abruptly, They noticed that the wind outside had become rebellious. The soft wind was blowing in the way it wanted, compelling every other thing to flow with its flow. It was looking courageous blowing like that in a bold manner.

It was announcing the arrival of storm by making the leaves shiver on its touch and by making them dance on its tips. And it caught Arya's attention. And a desire took birth in her mind, the desire was to see if the wind could flow her with its flow as well.

Though, it was impossible but there are times when we all desire something impossible. Don't we? Therefore she lowered her gaze carefully and sneakily turned her head.

And then took a look on everyone, trying to avoid any accidental eye contact. All the faces were concentrated on Riyansh. And Riyansh had also forgotten himself trying to explain the poem to his class being in his own poetic trance.

Taking this as an advantage, she silently opened her window. And the wind came swiftly. But It didn't flow her with its flow, On the other hand it hit her on her face. Though the blow of the wind was not ferocious, it was more like a sweet graze on her skin .

The wind was caressing her face, brushing her hair and compelling her hair locks to fall on her face. The soft touch of cold wind made Arya tremble a little bit. And though she was caressed by wind.

But still, she felt suffocated, suffocated from inside. Her eyes became miserable thinking of it. She tried to breath but still she could only feel immense suffocation and nothing else. Her soul was choked by some invisible mask and even the ferocious flow of wind could not take it off.

The wind was making the atmosphere cold. One of the boy shivered and his gaze shifted to Arya while Riyansh was looking in the book. The boy requested, "Would you please close the window, Arya? " He rubbed his hands together for warmth.

This caught Riyansh's attention and he looked towards Arya who didn't utter a word and closed the window immediately. After Arya closed the window the wind became more violent banging on the window.

Even making the window shudder. As if it was separated from its beloved whom it came to meet for the last time and some heartless person had interrupted this union of two lovers.

"Looks like a storm is going to come with a lots of rain today." The boy uttered looking at the window.

"Well, I don't care about Rain but it's should not be thundering or lightening today." Riyansh commented in a grim tone while looking outside of the window.

"Why that's so, Sir?" A girl asked curiously raising her eyebrows.

"Because, I have Astraphobia. I become overly anxious, get scared and have panic attacks in that condition, Irha." He said in an uncomfortable tone having an awkward smile with nervousness. Fear creeping in his heart evident from his uncomfortable smile.

Arya was listening to all of this with her full concentration. Because she was a very good listener and observer. She could be a spy because of her listening and observation skills. She used to stay low but always alarmed. Aware of her hunters and her surroundings. Perhaps, it was because she was a sort of an over thinker too. This was the reason why she used to get high marks even when she did nothing but looked out of the window all the time. Because her ears always worked when her eyes did not.