Arya's Past Part 1

Riyansh's POV

After dropping her at her house. I came home, my head was buzzing with headache. And I was fully worn out. My eyes were feeling pretty numb from crying so much. And I could also feel the sharp, razor like pain swirling in them.

But whenever I kept my hands on my heart. Her beautiful smile came in front of me. Her lips widened in a soft curve, making my heart palpitate faster which put my fatigued soul at ease. I plopped on the couch, stretching my limbs, getting read of my tear soaked clothes.

Then, I took a shower, after that made myself a hot cup of Adrak wali Chai( Ginger Tea) for my throat and head.

And after sipping that Chai(Tea) I jumped on my bed for a good nap

And after sipping that Chai(Tea) I jumped on my bed for a good nap. After 3 hours I woke up rubbing my eyes.

I saw my whole room was brimming with darkness and a little bit of moonlight was twinkling in the room through the balcony.

I switched on the lights and made myself some hot, delicious Rajma Chawal (Kidney Bean and Rice), watched some TV. And after I finished my mouth watering dinner, I washed the utensils.

 And after I finished my mouth watering dinner, I washed the utensils

(A/N: I am trying to control the flood in my mouth. Cause, my mouth is literally watering. 😋😳🤤)

Suddenly, my phone rang and it was my sister's call. I talked to Sharaya, my cutie niece and also my little girlfriend because of whom Arya doubted me, and after talking to her for a few minutes I hung up the call.

My habit was reading books before going to bed so I started searching for a book when I  suddenly remembered about Arya's diary. It was lying on the table in front of the couch. So I went to the table and picked it up. It was a simple looking black coloured diary.

I opened it and saw the writing of Arya in it with blue pen. There were so many mistakes in there that Arya usually used to do in all of her writing pieces. I also noticed the marks of tears on the pages indicating that she must have cried writing this. When I glided my fingers over those marks. I felt the softness of her cheeks under the pads of my fingers and warmth of her tears from the moment when they must have fallen from her eyes.