Tricky Professor😏

✤✤✤Arya’s POV✤✤✤

"Whom do you love so, so, so much, Arya? And who is this handsome hunk?" A stern voice interrupted me from behind. And I exactly knew who it was.

I turned towards him and saw his face which was marked by complicated emotions, He was looking calm and composed and his lips were stuck together in a thin line while his eyes were eager to hear my response.

Normally there was always a sweetness in his voice which was missing somewhere from his tone.

For some seconds nobody said anything. Neither me, my parents nor he. Then he took gentle steps towards me. His every single step and the look in his eyes, both were equally heavy.

"You didn't answer my question, Arya" His voice was calm but conflicted.

"Who is this handsome hunk you are talking about?" His eyes bore into mine making me nervous.

In this whole time he didn't blink his eyes once. He was just looking at me for an answer. And I was lost at my trance.

"Whose voice is this Arya?" Dad asked from the phone.

I immediately looked at the phone and smiled. "Why can't I lie a little longer" I sighed in my mind.

"This is my Professor, Dad." I revealed and showed Riyu’s face to him.

"And the handsome hunk I was talking about is my Dad, Riyu." I added and his lips spread into a peaceful, relieved smile.

I saw all his worries dissolving like ice becomes water when exposed to sun.

"Oh! Is this the same Professor you were talking about Aaru?" Mom asked immediately.

I was about to say no. But mom directly asked Riyu, "Is your name Riyansh? My daughter always talks about you."

He instantly looked at me and gave me a teasing smirk. And I tried to summon a hole in the ground with my non-existent powers. So I could jump in it and vanish from the surface of Earth.

"Yes, I am Riyansh, her Professor and You are her sister right?" He replied.

My eyes shot up at him in"What the hell!" look. But he didn't look at me. Mum blushed at his comments like a teenage girl.

"Oh! No, no I am Aaru's mother not her sister." Mom replied shyly. I let out frustrated sigh.

"Oh! That can't be possible. You are surely her sister. How could someone so young be a mother of a grown daughter? I know you are lying to me. But I forgive you because you are such a beautiful liar." Riyu stated like he meant it

I eyed him up and down in amazement, "When the hell did he get so good at flirting? He never showed me any of his skills. And handsome hunk where are you? Why are you not interrupting this conversation. This man had all the girls wooing at him in the college. He would steal your wife and my mother too." I practically yelled in my mind.

"Oh! You are such an adorable young man of taste. I wish if other man could be a little bit of your beauty and brains it would be good. You don't know boy! There are so many imposters around the world claiming themselves handsome hunk when the real handsome is you." Mom stated batting a look at Dad.

"Ahem! " Dad cleared his throat, glancing at mom with narrowed eyes.

By her words it was clear that she was impressed by Riyu.

And that was how my professor stole my mum from me and my dad, with his magical flirting tricks.

I just silently sobbed inside my head. When dad turned to speak, "Whom did you call imposter, Mrigha?"