Teasing The Professor

✤✤✤Arya’s POV✤✤✤

He sent me a face palm emoji and texted,
"I also said I don't feel bad for students who flirt with me. And can I ever ignore my little lioness? Tell me can I ever ignore you? That will be the end of my life." He texted me back.

Once again my face lit up in a happy, creepy smirk. Similar to the smile they used to show in Happydent’s advertisement back in the golden days of Childhood.

(A Happydent Smile)

(A Happydent Smile)

“Okay, okay but I promise I won't ever make you feel uneasy again by flirting with you." I texted with a happy face emoji swaying in my own world.

"I wasn't uneasy at all okay. I am a man, lioness and sometimes when a girl flirts with me. I feel good. But when that girl is my student, then my soul taunts me, asking me what a cheap kind of man I am? Being happy over my student flirting with me." He responded.

I grinned coyly and laughed having my face in the pillow, being shy.

"You mean you feel happy when I flirted with you." I nervously typed every word with precision. And tapped send button.

"Lioness, don't make me feel embarrassed now. You know how to read between lines. I know that very clearly." He typed with an annoyed emoji hiding his embarrassment.

Every part of my body dancing with happiness. I was literally half dancing on the bed in happiness. When suddenly, a thought hit my mind and stopped me in middle of my dance performance.

"How many times have you felt good when your students flirted with you?" I typed seriously with the doubtful emoji, eyeing my phone waiting for his reply. He sent me a face palm sticker.

"Do you want to kill me in embarrassment, Arya? I only feel good when you do that. Because you are more closer to me than anyone else. And I told you I don't see you as a student especially out of college. That's why I like it when you call me Riyu.

You are a very special part of my life, Understand. Now if you finish embarrassing me. Then off to your sleep, And that's my order as your professor." He said through text.

And I continued my dance performance.

"But you just said you don't see me as a student out of the college. Then how can you order me as a professor? We are not in the college." I teased him back.

"Now you are testing my patience, Arya" He warned me. And a new trick popped in my mind.

"Okay bye, Good night." I replied to him but with kissing emojis and that side smirking emoji just to tease him.

He quickly replied, " Lioness, STOP TEASING ME, WILL YOU? Otherwise I might have to really punish you for your deeds." Some of his words were capitalised, hinting me that I successfully embarrassed my professor just now.