Monsters Comes from Heart❤

☆☆☆Trigger Warning:- Contains Child Abuse and Themes Self Harm☆☆☆

✤✤✤Arya's Diary Part 2✤✤✤

I even cried in the shower but when I was shedding tears I wasn’t even making a sound as I was too afraid to do that. I was feeling immense fright. I could hear chattering of my teeth. When Mumma and Papa went to sleep.

I went to my teddy buddy and Having him pressed against my chest, I mourned for him. I felt utterly miserable that I can’t even comprehend it in words. "I am sorry buddy. I couldn't save you. I was afraid." I kept murmuring to the shredded pieces of my teddy buddy.

I slept on the cold floor there, having my buddy in my hands, sobbing for my loss

For my better studies my parents used to lock me in the room in the night and the day. When I was just 10 years old. I discovered there's no monsters in the

dark. It's the shadows of us human that scares us being the monster of the night. We are our own fear. I never realized when darkness became a home to me. And I started despising the day.

My only source of comfort at that time was our neighbours living beside us. They adored me and cared for me. They liked me like their own daughter since they have no child. Auntie and Uncle both were so good to me. I used to forget everything when I talked to them. Their every words had warmth for me.

And Mumma-Papa allowed me to go there to play for the least. But even that was rare, most of the days I spent locked inside my room, sitting in the dark, staring into the darkness.

I used to play a little game with darkness. I tried to reach the end of the darkness by staring into it. I knew it was not possible. But I didn't have anything else to do.

Sometimes, I just slept on the floor. I won't even utter a single word for hours. I rarely uttered something at that time. Even when I tried to say something I could not form words properly many times.

With time my parents became more harsh and my grades turned worse. Their desperation for my good grades and my fear were directly proportional and my marks were inversely proportional.

Now, there came their special weapon. This time, they started threatening me that if I didn’t get good marks then they would harm themselves. Each time, I got bad marks.

Mumma or Papa cut themselves and started blaming me that it was all my fault. Because, I made them feel upset. And I felt guilty for doing so.

The guilt was burdening, accumulating in my heart, making it heavier. I didn't know when my guilt became a monster, breathing inside me. The true monsters don't come from nightmares or from the darkness, they come from the heart.

I loved my Mumma-Papa from the bottom of my heart. I didn’t want to upset them. Therefore I started hurting myself for hurting them, making the bloody sharp patters on my wrists. I started giving me wounds. But nothing changed neither my parents nor my grades. The more I try to do my best. The more bad grades I got.