Flowers Of Spring

Author's POV

He treated her wounds very carefully. Even the slightest touch of his fingers gave her tickles in her stomach. But the sting of pain of her wound and her heart was less hurting when he treated it.

His fingers made her ears red and warm. She looked at him carefully to see how he was treating the wound. And he was devoted in his work too.

Now, let us move forward and see what happens next in their story.

Because, his forgiveness had risen a new respect for him in her mind. As, he entered the class

Arya's POV

This was the first time when my wound ached so less. This was the first time when I felt like something in me was actually healing. His forgiveness and kindness worked more quickly then any medicine would.

I felt like my skin was burning in the heat of guilt making my soul sweat, giving me red burnt marks all over my heart. Making my whole body give up and tiring my mind to an extent that it stopped working.

But suddenly, a little drop of water dropped on me and quenched my thirst of life, and thirst to get comfort and drenched my soul with a strong unknown emotion.

Now, after this rain, the blazing summers had gone away from my life. The cold winters should have come after the rain making me shiver but instead of winter. My heart was having a spring as the flowers of trust started growing in my heart.

My heart which was a barren land had new flowers of hope, trust and faith towards someone. I decided, I would repay his kindness to him by giving my whole attention to the class. I would not act like a spoilt rude brat anymore.

I would change now, I determined. The following day when I went to college. I just acted like a good student paying my whole attention towards all the classes. And to tell you the truth even I liked this change in me.

I was waiting excitingly for the last period to come so, he could see change in me. I wondered how happy he would be when he would notice the change in me? He would surely be proud of me. With this thought I used to look at the clock on the wall again and again.

But, this stupid clock won't even move its needles a single bit. And it was very annoying for me. But, I waited patiently. And soon the last period was about to come.

My heart raced in excitement at the thought of his arrival in my class. But, I just kept my poker face on. No one should doubt on me. And after the wait of whole day he came into the class with his usual happy smile.

The flowers in my heart swayed in bliss seeing him. I greeted him politely. His eyes met mine. And he looked at me with a serious expression. He kept his lips zipped for a few seconds with a serious look on his face, he unzipped them and ordered, "Arya, stand up."

And like a good girl which I was at that time without any question I stood up. He looked at me for a few more seconds. And then uttered, "Now, take your things and shift to first seat and from today onwards you will sit on the first seat only."

Hearing his words I was taken aback and was perplexed. With furrowed eyebrows I asked,

"But, Sir Can you please tell me the reason for the sudden change of my seat?"

And on this he just looked at me and then moved his eyes to his stuff ignoring me, he said in a rough voice," It is so you can pay better attention towards class."

I was shook at this. I, abruptly remembered the day when he told the whole class to be as they are, to do what they want. And now, he was asking me to change my seat! If he wanted me to change my seat just because he had problem with me looking outside of the window why he didn't ask me earlier? Now, I was feeling utterly disappointed. He didn't know how important was my seat for me. All hope, faith, excitement I was feeling fled away.