A Stolen Moment

✤✤✤Arya's POV✤✤✤

The breeze passes away planting a cold but sweet kiss on my cheeks and ears making them red like Kashmiri apples.

I smile feeling the coldness against my cheeks and snuggle in myself rubbing my arms with my hands. The darkness of night has wrapped me like a blanket and this blanket is sewn with a few glinting stars and 2 moons.

Now, you may wonder Earth has only one moon then why I am talking about 2 moons? Actually, one moon is hanging like a medal on the chest of the vast sky. And the other moon is sitting beside me decorating my life.

And to tell you the truth my moon is way more beautiful than the moon of the sky.

After a very long day at work when you are tired and your body feels like it's  tightened in a rope. And your mind feels rotten with stress. At that time nothing is better than stealing a moment from time itself and give it to the person you love the most, sitting in the balcony with your loved ones and enjoying the metamorphosis of evening into a newly turned night.

I am sitting here with him. We are not talking with each other. There's silence between us, though the silence is not that awkward silence that pulls away even the closest of people. But it's a fulfilling silence, the silence which itself a language between two lovers.

When you spend so much time with a person you love, then even their silence starts proposing you and telling you that they love you. Then, you don't need words to understand each other. Little gestures are enough. Like between me and Riyansh, the little gestures are enough for us to tell each other that we love each other with the same passion and we may get old but our love will be that old childish love which never ages.

His fingers brushes slightly against my finger. He caresses them tenderly without even knowing it. His fingers have masculine roughness but romantic softness in them. I don't feel anything when the cold wind teases me. But his fingers leaves a trail of goosebumps over my skin.

I smile shyly putting a tendril of my hair behind my ear. I try to take a peek at him without telling him. And when I look at him. I see his eyes are closed. His head is hanging back facing towards the sky.

The wind is playing with his hair showing its affection towards him and he let the wind enjoy him. I just wanted to take a sneak peek. But it's not in my hands to take my eyes away from him now. They are settled on him because he is their resolute.

His black shirt and black trousers making him look like an accomplice of night. And I wonder how he still looks as beautiful as the first time when I saw him. No! no! no! he does not look as beautiful as he was but he has started looking more beautiful each day I spend with him. His features has matured with age and there is a hint of experience in them.

His beauty mixes in the night and makes night a little bit more gracious, a little bit more exotic.

His lips shivers and opens lightly whenever a lost gush of wind plants a quivering kiss on them. And it tightens the knot in my stomach, It makes me feel an immediate urge to replace the coldness on his skin with the warmth of my lips.

And his fingers are still brushing against my fingers making this desire more adamant. I want to run my fingers through his silky, soft, dark hair and want to be tightly tied against his chest. I want his arms to envelope me from behind. And his lips to---

Before I can think something else I feel presence of someone else.

I immediately look behind and see a small figure with a mischievous grin plastered on her face and innocence sparkling like stars in her eyes. Sometimes I wonder why I don't see stars anymore in the sky. When I see the little figure that coming towards me then I understand that I don't see stars anymore in the sky. Because they are all shining bright in the eyes of my small princess Mriansha.