Kya Mujhe Pyaar Hein?(Am I in love?)

✤✤✤Author's POV✤✤✤

Placing a heavy bag on the ground, she took a deep breath through her soft lips and flopped on her bad having a satisfactory smile.

She was feeling contented as she had told everything to Riyansh. When he heard about her selection in the poetry competition. His eyes widened and as his lips illuminated with the brightest smile she had ever seen on his face.

He was on cloud nine, he couldn't believe on his ears. He was so happy that he took her out to celebrate it with Ice-cream. And She was so glad seeing him all excited that even though she didn't like ice creams. She didn't say anything.

He had his smile plastered on his face the whole day like a little kid who was excited to go to a Water Park. And she noticed that his smile looked quite cute when he is happy about something.

He promised her he would help her preparing for the poetry competition. And thinking about him, she felt little tingles tickling over her body in various places.

She couldn't help but smile to herself and think about him and hide her face in the pillow when her mind jumped onto something embarrassing like the moments when he kissed her on the cheeks.

To stop embarrassing herself she sat on the bed and shook her head in the air. And then her eyes went to the bag she placed on the floor. And she quickly picked it up from the floor.

And emptied it on the bed. Her eyes sparkled with joy seeing all the luxurious  stationery items. Glee spread through her chest. She wasn't a complex girl, for the world yeah she was, but if someone really knew the real her. Then they also knew that simple things made her the happiest like for example cute stationery.

Having cute stationery was her childhood hobby. When she was emotionally  harassed by her ex-deceased parents then these cute pen and pencils brought her happiness. She used to buy cute stationery to feel a little delighted.

Her eyes skimmed over the stationery and she saw a cute red coloured sparkled diary and became overly happy for it.

But out of nowhere her phone rang with a song called “Kya Mujhe Pyaar Hein” sung by Krishnakumar Kunnath popularly known as KK

But out of nowhere her phone rang with a song calledKya Mujhe Pyaar Hein sung by Krishnakumar Kunnath popularly known as KK. The song was actually her ring tone. She checked her phone.

Guardian angel, was flashing on her mobile screen her heart skipped a beat and she grinned, biting her lower lip.

"Hello," She chirped.

"Hi, Arya! I hope I didn't disturb you." He said politely.

"I would love to be disturbed by you, Sir." She beamed.

His chuckle echoing through the phone.

"Oh Really! I can't believe this is the same girl who didn't like me a little bit at first." He allegedly teased her.