Getting out

(A/N: I'm back after almost a month of not writinggg. So hi. I have a rough plan for the upcoming plot of this story but i'm not revealing anything. Instead, i have a few things that i should let you all know,

p.s from now on I'm gonna be putting a song at the beginning of each section.

Goodbye To A World – Peter Robinson.

"Levi-Bro! let us stay! Come on, you want us to stay. Right?"

Levi awoke in a cold sweat, panting. He had had a dream the first time he drifted off to sleep within the two days of leaving the hospital. Of course it was of Isabel. The words that echoed from her dry lips were that of pain and confusion.

Guilt was the result of the look Isabel gave Levi in his dream. He utterly hated living as a new wave of grief passed over him every time he spoke or pictured the faces of his cold deceased friends. It made him feel empty, though, if there were one feeling playing on the man's mind, it wouldn't be grief itself, but guilt.

For the past two days Levi had shut himself in his room, not eating nor sleeping. The raven hadn't even the energy to go downstairs and skate to cool off. The only activity he had been doing, if it could even be called that, was re-imagining everything that had happened.

He had tried to think of the nice times instead of the incident. Although the throbbing around his abdomen wasn't proving helpful to the situation. In conclusion, Levi felt weak from the pain and constant build up of tears from the realisation of the disaster of a 'holiday'.

It made him feel pathetic and tired of his idiocy. He hated being vulnerable but couldn't bring himself to get up and leave. He wanted to be alone but wanted someone to be with him at the same time, at that thought a certain blonde man with icy crystal-like ocean blue eyes came to mind.

The thought of the blonde made Levi wince. He felt the extra guilt of leaving the man on top of him after everything that had happened. Maybe Erwin wouldn't want to see him after being abandoned from three days of staying by his unconscious side.

Although at the same time it could be possible that he would want to see the raven awake. Levi was dumbstruck. Most of the time he was able to figure things out quickly and keep a set opinion but as of now he was being completely indecisive.

It was around 3am and Levi couldn't think of what to do with himself. He hated the fact he wouldn't be able to go to the Olympics, they were holding it in Beijing this year, close to Japan, where it could be possible for Hange to visit their family that had decided to stay out there.

It was going to be Levi's chance to get known and make his mother proud, even if she couldn't congratulate him or even see him anymore.

With his injuries, chances to recover by February would be slim. His abdominal injury was slightly worse than a mild strain, therefore it would take longer to heal. Levi's doctor told him it would take a minimum of six weeks to do so. But according to his lifestyle, including workout routines, eating, drinking or even sleep schedule it may take longer.

A sigh escaped Levi's lips, he knew that if he worked his butt off as soon as he healed he may be accepted to the Olympics, that was if he could prove he was completely fine. The man decided that it was best for him to just get onto the ice again, even if he wouldn't be able to do much

The idea of not skating to even half of what his potential was bothered him but there was nothing he could do about it if he wanted to get close to obtaining a medal. With that the raven stood up and took a deep breath, swallowing his thoughts and grabbing his earphones he treaded down the steps that had taken their time to gather up dust.