Drawing

It was dark and cluttering could be heard, a small ways off there was a small light by.. the cafeteria? No, the back room with all the skates. Soon a figure emerged with what seemed like a book, pencils, rubbers and possibly cotton buds.

The figure passed the sofa that Erwin had somehow gotten on and sat down at a nearby table. Erwin was tired but he wanted to get up. He checked his watch discretely, 2:12 damn it's early, why would he be awake at this time? Erwin groaned and pushed the covers off of him and sat up.

"Erwin? Sorry, did I wake you up." The figure walked over to the blonde and sat in the table closer to him. "I suppose so, but what are you doing up at a time like this?" Erwin rubbed his eyes, letting them adjust.

"I don't sleep, I normally spend my nights on my phone or drawing." He replied calmly. "Levi, why didn't you go upstairs? It must be at least a little bit more comfortable." Erwin slouched back on the sofa.

"I fell asleep a little while after you but I woke up to your phone buzzing." Levi scratched the back of his head. "It was your brother. I went through my phone into your contacts and called him, I told him that you were helping me pack my things and that you fell asleep on my sofa." He finished off and got up to sit next to Erwin.

"Thanks, my brother gets worried easily so I'm glad you told him were I was." Erwin looked over at Levi before getting up. "No problem. You hungry?" Levi walked over to the table he had been at previously and picked up his things.

"Yeah, but can I see what you've drawn?" Erwin said dragging himself over to Levi and looking over his shoulder. "No." Levi said plainly. "Awe come on why not?" Erwin pouted. Levi just glared up at him instead of answering.

Erwin sighed and pretended to give in but immediately turned around and snatched the book. "Hey!" Levi scowled and jumped up trying to get his book back. Erwin laughed in amusement as he held the book out of reach.

"Give me my book back Eyebrows!" Levi was grasping at Erwin's shirt and arms, "No can do Emo-boy!" Levi wacked and dragged Erwin down to the floor and fell on top of him.

Erwin attempted to sit up but knocked his head on Levi and dropped the book. Levi quickly grabbed it and got off of Erwin, he had a hint of rosiness on his ears and cheeks. Erwin did too. "Why won't you let me see what's in your book?" He whined.

"Because I draw the first thing that comes to mind without thinking." Levi looked away and started to chew the inside of his cheek, clearly embarrassed. "And?" Erwin got up and walked over to Levi who was leaning on a table.

"Please, please let me see." He was begging now. "Fine. Recent or old?" Levi asked flipping through the pages of his book. "How about, the one you did tonight?" Erwin was acting like an excited puppy. Levi stopped at a page, folded his book and handed it to Erwin. He looked away the whole time.

The blonde's eyes widened as he looked at the picture at all angles, "This is amazing!" His eyes were sparkling as he spoke. "Thanks I guess.." Levi trailed off not used to the rush of compliments Erwin gave him.

"Not only can you skate, but you can draw it as well! Where did you get inspiration to draw a hockey player from?" Erwin asked. "I just drew the first thing that came to mind, I don't really know why." Levi was relieved that Erwin was stupid when he was tired. In truth, Levi had drawn Erwin from when he practiced.

Levi didn't know why he drew Erwin but the man was surprisingly easy to draw compared to other people. "So when did you get into drawing?" Erwin asked slightly calmer now. "Before I remember I guess, I've always been drawing, just like skating." Levi said as he walked to the back room. Erwin followed.

"I see," He scratched his head yawning. "You have quite a few talents Levi, I'm jealous." "What? Are you only good at hockey old man?" Erwin looked at Levi with a face of pure betrayal, "I'm only 27 you asshole!" Levi burst out laughing and after a few more seconds of sulking Erwin joined in as well.

"I swear to god you're so mean Levi." Erwin stated after a while. "Yeah? Well you better get used to it, Eyebrows." Levi scoffed playfully. Erwin snorted and left the room. "I'm going to go pack." Levi said still smiling. "I'll help." Erwin rushed up the stairs before Levi could debate with him.

Word count: 816

Shorter chapter but full of fluff 🤩🤌