A New Life Chapter 1

A/N
I do not own Attack on Titan characters x) enjoy 😊❤️ and Levi's not in this chapter yet!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

"F/N !!!!!!!!! You're going to be late!"

My eyes fluttered open, the warm sunshine hits my face. I squint at the bright light and my eyes focuses on a familiar face.

"Nathan? What's wrong" I groaned while trying to pull back the covers over me.

"You're going to be late!!! I said it ten times already. It's 7am!" Nathan whined.

I shot out of bed.

"Shittttt!!!!! Get out I need to change!!" I yelled as I half dragged and half pushed Nathan out of my room. I ran into the bathroom and quickly took a shower.

~ Time skip ~

I was packing my clothes. I stumbled upon a half rip picture of my mother under the pillow, I felt my face smile slightly. A tear came running to my cheek. "I won't let you down mom" I muttered. The smile left as quickly it came, a serious frown replaced the smile as I remembered the hard past.

"F/n?" Nathan came behind me, He looked at me with concerned. I quickly wipe the tear off of my cheek and smile sweetly at Nathan.

"Sorry Nat, I'm just going to miss you" I hugged him.

"Are you sure you want to leave the orphanage?" Nathan asked with a sad face.

I placed my hand on his cheek and caressed it, looking into his dark brown eyes then pinched his cheeks hard.

"Ouchhhh!!!! Stop Nick/name" Nathan whined while rubbing his red cheek. I gave him an innocent smile.

"I'm going, and I'm going to train to protect you and the people I love" I said firmly. Then staring out the window, waiting for the carriage but my mind wandered off.

It's been almost 2 years since I ran away and came to this orphanage. In the orphanage, most of the children in the orphanage were from rescued underground before being sold.

"F/n look at the horses carrying the carriage, pretty!!" Nathan pointed. Nathan was one of the first friend I made since I came to the orphanage.

~Flashback~

I sighed and unpack my few possessions into my new room.

"I guess I'll be living here" I muttered to myself. I heard the door creak open

"Hello!!!!" A young boy with brown hair ran up to me. "Are you new?!? My name is Nathan" He said happily .

"Yea and my name is F/n" I said bluntly.

"Cool!!! I'm new here too!! I just came 2 weeks ago" Nathan smiles happily. "We're going to be best friends!!" He says then locks his arm into mine and goes around in a circle.

'He's annoying' I thought.

"Come on let's go have dinner!! I'll treat you!!" Nathan says happily while pulling me out of my room.

We walk into a bar full of strangers eating their dinners. Silence grows as me and Nathan sit at a table full of people. The strangers at the table all walk away with disgust faces, I glared at them harshly.

"Hey, look at what we got here" A guy in black hair and brown eyes came up to me and Nathan. "It's the Shitty looking girl and annoying ass hole" The black haired boy said while laughing to his friends.

He called me 'Shitty looking' because when I first came here, I smelled awful and my clothes were so dirty that people thought I was a pile of shit, it wasn't my fault though.