Chapter 28-John

Man, being rich is kind of stress full. We all had to go get new clothes to make us seem like we have been rich our entire lives. Then Cody wanted a computer, he said it was good for all of us, booking flights, finding places, or even banks to rob, he had thrown the last one in there for my amusement. If any body asked where we got the cash it was simple to say "My parents don't like watching me shop, so they gave me this and told me to get whatever." For some reason everyone bought it.

A while ago I was about to buy tickets online for flights to California when I got stopped because I don't have a credit card and Cody stopped me and told me that we would have to have a private flight, that way there was less questions. I didn't argue, we had the cash, I wouldn't mind either just buying a private jet. But that idea got shot down when Cody said that they where to expensive to buy, so we are pretty much just renting one. Now we where all riding in different taxis to a plane strip that should have private planes.

Now we had to use our actually excuse to get the plane. We agreed on saying, "My parents adopted us all and they where self made millionaires, but they died in a tragic accident and I really wouldn't like to talk about it, so please keep going."It was perfect, it explains the money and makes the person pity you so you might get something extra.

We decided that the girls should go do the talking, sometimes people don't really believe guys. This time it was Julianna's turn. She went up to the lady at the desk. I was to far away to see how it was going. Finally I saw the lady reach her hand out to Julianna's face and gingerly touch it. It had worked.

We also bought suit cases with the new clothes to keep them in, but we also split the money and put it in the cases so we wouldn't be caught with it in the suspicious bag. Juliana leaned down and opened her case to where the lady couldn't see and pulled out the money needed.

The lady then lead us out to the hangers to get on the plane. "This is the nicest plane we have and it is already fueled up so you are ready to go, let me go get the pilot. Oh and I am sorry for your parents passing." The lady said walking away.

We boarded the plane and put our cases in the back. I was surprised, there was no checks for weapon are nothing, I guess it was a perk of being a kid.

When we where all settled in the pilot walked in. "Hello, I will be your captain,my name is Jake, I hope you have the best flight." The lady must have told him our story because no questions where asked.

I pushed up my window screen and looked outside. We where now out of the hangar and on the Tarmac. Right as we got in the air a black SUV pulled up and stopped at the building with the front desk. Then they where out of sight because we had flown straight out.

I was about to tell the others when someone turned on the tv. It was on the news channel. There was a lady standing in front of a bank. "Today a mysterious bank robbery went down. Police are scratching there heads because there was no sign of entry from any other point. Also the boxes where cut open by some sort of wielding device that would have been hard to smuggle in. When they questioned the man at the desk he said he had been at the desk all day and no one came close to the vault door. He said that the only people he saw where some young girls looking for there father." The lady said with hardly any emotion."The police are calling the robbers the ghosts or the ghost. Depending on if it was just one person. There was no trace and they where gone like smoke. One scientist said that was called in." she said.

The tv was turned off. Cody looked at me with a frightened and a smug face. "The ghosts." Was all he said.