Chapter 37-Cody

"This is getting ridiculous!" I yelled heatedly. The one girl had turned into more than one girl. There where so many, they could surround me faster than I get knock them away. "Stupid duplicator!" Everywhere I turn I find the ugly goths face. Caleb took three people away to fight one person and left me and Austen here for the rest. I am having my doubts.

"Ahhhhh" I yelled as I put up an ice dome between me and the hoard. I leaned over and put my hands in my knees to catch my breath. My ice that I put up was thick but I could still see through it. The clones where pounding against the ice and climbing over it. " you want to see the power of ice? I will show you and you shall fear." I made spikes appear on the dome, impaling the ones around it. There was no blood only the poof of a powdery substance as the clones disappeared.

I kept this up, seeing no end to the clones, until I saw the shadows in the dome converge. " having fun Cody?" John said.

"No I am not, thank you very much." Huffing and puffing as I said it.

"You must have said something really bad to piss her off this badly." He said smiling.

"If you aren't going to say something productive, or actual help then leave." I was getting mad and I could feel ice starting to form under my feet.

"Fine, watch this" he sat down and closed his eyes. He went quiet as I saw the shadows start to move around out side. He opened his eyes suddenly, his irises had gone a very dark shade of blue, almost to the point of black. "Shadow trap!!" He yelled as if he was commanding the shadows outside. The shadows moved and grouped under the clones. Then they started to sink into the shadows as if it was quicksand. They all stopped sinking just below the neck.

Johns eyes closed and I heard him let out a breath. "John you ok?" I asked.

"Yea, you can put the dome down now." He sound as if he had just ran a marathon.

I began to let the dome melt away. Outside Caleb was waiting and using one of the clones heads as a stool and getting an earful from his makeshift seat. When me and John walked toward him he got up of the goths head and meet us half way.

"You notice anything wired about these clones?" He asked, seeing if we could guess.

"I think it is weird that no more is popping up."

"It isn't weird, I bet money that she can only have a set number of clones. If I had to guess he is talking about the clones eyes." John said sounding a little better.

"What about their eyes." I asked.

"You want to explain that?" Caleb asked, John shook his head " you see if you look into the clones eyes you will notice that the color is significantly different." He sounded like he was teaching a class.

"They are normal, and the originals was orange."

"Ding ding ding. We have a winner." Caleb said throwing his hands up.

"Yea we know that but I bet we won't find her here." I said icing the closest head in the ground.

"Yea but that is ok we have the fastest person alive, I can check around." Caleb said bowing. After he got up from his bow a huge boom came from two blocks away.

"While you do that me and Cody will go check on Austen and Andrew." John said.

"Yea well, make sure Andrew is in his right mind, I don't think my electricity did him much good." With that Caleb disappeared with a sudden plum of dust making some of the heads start to cough.

"We better get going." I said.