Chapter 27-Caleb

It had been quiet a few hours since I had agreed to go with these people. Me and my friends went over an entire make over before we left. Madison's already dark skin had been made darker by a high tech machine that sprayed on stuff, and it didn't wash off so she could get in the water, it would eventually though. She had corn rows as her hair cut. She had said no at first but they made her. She was wearing those party type of sunglasses that where cheap, and short sleeve shirt and shorts. If I didn't know it was her I wouldn't have recognized her, it was the same with the others. Hailey's blonde hair was now brown, she had contact lenses that made her blue eyes green, She was wearing a tank top that showed her new tan that made her look like she had been living in California her entire life. Then there was Shawn, His dark hair had been bleached to a dirty blonde and his some what pale skin was tanned like Hailey's . His green eyes where now blue from lenses.

Last was me. I was probably like the others when it came to  someone recognizing me. My brown hair was bleach all the way to being a bright blonde. My hair was also longer than it has been ever so it was starting to get in my eyes. I was wearing a white sleeveless shirt with a shark tooth neckless around my neck that I had picked out.  I was wearing blue shorts and some new running shoes. Just like everyone else I had also been tanned.  The thing with me though is that I fought them over putting contact lenses  in that would change my eye color. Because I don't like stuff messing with my eyes, and I like my eye color just fine. But they did make me put on sunglasses that way no one could see them. So all in all I looked pretty much like what a surfer in my mind looked like.

Now since we have arrived here in Cali we have been hanging out on the beach. It is open so no one can make a sene here if someone finds us. Me and Shawn where sitting by each other while the girls went to go get something to drink. "Caleb, do you think we could just hide out here and keep sorta kinda normal lives?" Shawn asked.

"I doubt it, if what they say is true then there is no hiding from them. Unless you hide really good."

Then Hailey and Madison came running over. "Guys, the others will be here in four hours. We have to go get ready."

"What, how are they going to get here so fast?" I asked.

"You will never believe this," a grin spreading across her face."They robbed a bank."

"Man, why do I always miss the fun?" I cried.