Chapter 19- Hailey

This was insanity.We are about to fight a crazy lady with her crazy friends! Last time I got into a fight I lost, and the person that knocked me out was thrown to the wall. At least it isn't just three people. This time I have six other people with me.

Then the giant man rushed forward and rammed into Austen. Luckily Austen was already morphed. When the mass stopped moving backwards it looked like they were playing a giant game of mercy, there hands were together and are trying to push each other back.

I was frozen but Shawn ran over and jumped on the mans back and put him in a choke hold. This was bad for the man. He couldn't reach up and get Shawn off without giving up a hand and letting Austen throw a punch. It was amazing that Shawn actually jump on the guy, I mean that guy looks like he could take an elephant down with one hand.

Then it was on, the lady with the Afro stepped forward and Andrew and John ran forward to see what they were against. They didn't get any farther. The lady held her hands out by our side and little fire balls started to form in between each finger. She threw all of the balls and they landed at the feet of both boys. They exploded like snap dragons on the Fourth of July. But instead of just making a racket they left scorch marks on the floor. She gave both of them a giant smirk. It was just a show of her ability, next time she throws it won't just be at the feet.

Then I didn't pay any more attention to them. Cody had started at a sprint towards the crazy lady. An adrenalin rush kicked in and I went running to catch up to Cody and get to the lady. We didn't get far. She shot two quick beams at us. I wasn't taken any chances with her beams after what happened to Caleb. I took a big breath and let out my power scream. The one that came after me clashed with my sound waves and actually dissipated in mid air.

Cody shot some ice at the beam and it attached to it and dropped to the ground. This isn't right, those wouldn't usually do that, would it? Cody put a wall of ice between him and her and when he was done I ran for the cover. he turned around to brandy who was watching the battle between John, Andrew , and the African lady. "Brandy are you going to help us or not?" Cody yelled to her.

She ran over and got behind the ice as well. "This isn't right, they seem to just be toying with us." I yelled over the commotion."What is there game plan."

I then looked back at were Caleb and Madison was. The Asian man was walking up behind her and she didn't see him. "Look out." I yelled over everything.

I started at a run back to them. I saw out of the corner of my eye that Shawn had stopped what he was doing and was running there as well. But he was stopped by a giant back hand that came out of nowhere and slammed him over near the two ladies on the other side of the room.

The giant man had gotten a hand out enough to get to Shawn. He then finished off Austen with a huge right hook that sent Austen stumbling.

When I was three feet away the man looked up at me and stretched out his hand and with the other one he put it on the back of Madison. I couldn't get stopped fast enough and I ran in to his hand and he grabbed me by my arm.

Suddenly I felt weightless and when I felt my self start to go back to normal I was on the other side of the room with the woman in the dress. Caleb and Madison was next to me on the floor.

I looked out at the others. The African lady got to big balls of light in each hand and threw them at john and Andrew. Once they landed she turned around and ran toward me as well as the giant man who had Shawn in his arms.

I took in a deep breath and was about to scream when the lady in the dress turned around and said "darling there is no need for zat." She touched her hand to my cheek and almost immediately my vision started to have black spots. I let out my breath and I let the darkness take me. My last thought was "not again."