Chapter 30-Caleb

We were a block from the airstrip waiting for the plane to land. Hailey was on one of the buildings watching for anything suspicious.My job was to take out any agents that are getting ready to strike the plane. For some reason it would help Shawn the more agents that are down. But now I am just walking around the city waiting for her to say something for me to do. It wouldn't be a hard job if Mr. Smoke hadn't said that they can't see my powers. "If that saw your powers then they would know it was you, you have to take them out swiftly and quickly." He had told me. So now I have some knock out darts on me. Before we left Smoke also taught me how to knock people out with pressure points or a little neck twist, not enough to kill them though. He taught Shawn the same thing but mostly taught him more direct approaches like punching stuff.

"Caleb, got something for ya." It was Hailey in my ear piece."Go west over to the salon, they are in the alley." I sped down to the salon dodging cars and people. I come to a ladder and climbed to the roof. I ran and looked down at the alley. There were three agents all looking down the alley toward the airstrip.

I jumped off the lip of the building not worried about the fall. I landed on one of the agents heads knocking him out and also slipping one dart into another's neck. Both were down for the count. The third had heard the commotion but he was to late. He was turning around but I stabbed two fingers into his neck when we were face to face. I was wearing sunglasses so all he saw was the shock in his eyes. "Man my life is awesome, it is like Assassins Creed." I said into my mike.

"Good you knocked some out, keep going I can feel it working." Shawn said.

"That is not weird at all, but what ever."I said.

"Caleb wake up, there is a unmarked van two blocks from here." Hailey yelled in my ear.

"Ok, direct me there." I said as I started to run. I ran for a couple of blocked trying to find it. The I spotted it at a red light. "I found it."

"Good but how are you going to stop it." She asked.

"With my charm of course."

"L, don't play around get it done."

"Ok but I will most likely get road rash." I ran down an alley and found a pole. "This will do nicely." I picked up and ran to the van. I waited till it started to move from the light. I ran at it straight on like we where playing chicken. But at the last moment at dropped and slid under the van and when I was under the engine I shoved the pole through and up it, and simply slid out the back of the van. I ran for a block and stopped. "Hu.That was easy." Then a explosion went off from the way I came. "Dang it. I am not paying for that." Then I heard a rumble from some where above. The plane was here, the plan was working.