Chapter 33

"You ready?" Chris grinned. He had the same shit-eating grin on as he did when he was 15 years old.

"Yes!" I squealed before he practically yanked my arm out the socket, pulling me into the line for the biggest rollercoaster at the park. "Your gonna kill me one day if you keep dragging me on things like this" I remarked, to which Chris replied with a quick peck to shut me up. He had his cap pulled down ridiculously low, you couldn't even see his nose, so it made kissing him a bit of a chore.

Once he was satisfied with the amount of rides we had been on, it was time for food, my favourite part . Chris insisted on keeping where we were going a surprise. He told me to dress 'fancy pantsy' and that was it. Not much help. I changed into a knee length black bodycon dress, with a pair of strappy heels, I wore my hair in a low bun and pulled a few curly strands loose to frame my face.

Chris wolf whistled as I left the bathroom, "Right back attcha, whats cookin' hot stuff?" I smirked, he was wearing a white tight shirt with a black tie, black trousers and a grey blazer. He sat up from his position on the bed, and I walked over to him. His hands instantly found my waist and pulled me between his legs. I placed my hands on either side of his face and bent down, pressing a kiss to his lips. "You ready to go?" I ask, walking to the bedside table on my side of the bed and putting my earrings in.

"If we don't go now we will not be leaving all night longgg" Chris replied, smacking my butt on his way out the door. I followed him out the front door and slide into the passenger seat of his car. As soon as Chris started the engine the radio blasted out the cheesiest 80s music imaginable. I burst out into a hysterical fit of laughter as I watched him sing along as loudly as possible.

The drive to the restaurant was only 20 minutes. Once we had finally arrived I looked around in disbelief. It was a little private food festival, similar to the one he took me to in New York. I clapped my hands together excitedly. "You like?" he questioned, placing his hand on my lower back.

"I love" I replied, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek before darting off towards one of the stalls selling some kind of barbecue.

~

"Oh my god this is amazing!" I groaned.

"You really like it that much?" he asked with a smug grin on his face.

"Yes! I need more" I moaned out.

"That's your third plate of hot wings in the space of 20 minutes. You never fail to impress me!" he chuckled, reaching forward and wiping hot sauce off the corner of my mouth.

"I recon I could get to five plates" I nodded.

"You know what? I'm gonna turn this into a challenge, I wanna see who can eat more wings" Chris squinted his eyes at me daringly.

"Oh your on Evans" I grinned. I stood up and walked toward the food cart selling the best hot wings to ever exist. "Can I get 5 portions of your hot wings please?"

"Of course honey" the lady replied. I waited a moment for her to dish them up before I took them over to the table we were sat at.

"I think we should raise the stakes Evans, what do you say?"

"Deal, if I win..." he began stroking his beard mischievously "We fuck in my car" he smiled, pleased with the proposition he just came up with.

"Okay fine, but if I win" I grinned smugly, knowing exactly what I wanted, "you wear the cap suit when we next have sex"

"Your on" he smiled, sticking his hand out for me to shake.

"I don't know how you do it" Chris sighed in defeat.

"Because I am the ultimate champion of eating hot wings" I shrugged.

"Well I want a rematch when my stomach stops feeling like its going to explode" he replied.

"As I did win that means.." I begun saying before he interrupted me.

"Yes I have the suit at home you little weirdo"

"Ohh yeahh!" I grinned.

~ just some cute chris and liv moments before some shit happens, #sorryyourgonnahateme~