Chapter 20

Once we had said our goodbyes to the Evans, we drove back to Chris to spend one last perfect night together before god knows how long. "See that wasn't so bad" he chuckled, his hand rested on my thigh, lightly stroking it with his thumb whilst his cheesy 80s music played softly in the background.

"I know, I know" I rolled my eyes. It felt like it had been way to long since I had a famous Evans dinner. I missed the amazing food that Lisa would cook. The childish bickering between Chris and Scott. Carly's terrible jokes and Shanna's witty comebacks. It felt like nothing had changed.

"I love this song!" Chris grinned widely, removing his hand from my thigh in order to turn the stereo up to full blast. Don't stop believing roared through the speaker. I shook my head and began to giggle uncontrollably as he began shouting the words. He continued to do so for the rest of the car journey home.

Keys rattled as Chris desperately tried to open the front door. Once it was finally open, he threw me over his shoulder, a loud squeal escaped my lips as he did so. Lightly patting my butt he took me upstairs and threw me onto his bed. Leaning down over me he joined our lips. Placing a soft kiss at first, which soon grew hungry and heated. His hands worked their way from cupping my face to my breast, massaging it. A small moan escaped my lips as pleasure filled my body. I could feel Chris smug grin, pleased with himself, as he continued to kiss me. My hands wove through his hair, pulling him as close as possible to me. He nibbled on my lower lip slightly before kissing down my neck, sucking on all the right places. His hands moved down to the button of my jeans, undoing them before tugging them off roughly. Whilst he began to kiss the exposed area of my abdomen, I made quick work of stripping off my cardigan and top. Looking up at me, making eye contact, he began kissing the inside of my thigh. A new lust-filled hunger filled his eyes. Pulling my underwear down at an agonizingly slow pace, he continued to kiss even closer to the place I needed him most. "So wet just for me" he growled. A loud gasp, followed by a moan made its way out my mouth as all of a sudden he licked over my fold, spreading them apart with his tongue. I could hear him chuckle at the state I was in over just on touch. He began sucking on my clit, making me see stars. The coil of warmth started to build up in my core as I was edging closer and closer to an orgasm. Just as I was on the edge, Chris stopped, and began blowing on my clit. I whimpered in a pleasurable agony as the release I was so close to faded. "Chris please" I whined.

"Not yet" he growled and began sucking on my clit, building up the same process all over again.

"Please Chris. Let me cum" I groaned.

"No. I'll tell you when you can" he barked dominantly. After my persistent whines, he kissed back up my body and re-joined our lips. The taste of my wetness on his lips filled me with an even deeper desire to have him. Making quick work of getting rid of his shirt and jeans, I could see the enormous bulge in his briefs. I reached my hand out to touch his hard length but was quickly stopped by Chris, who grabbed my hands and held them over my head. Using one hand to hold my hands, and using the other to free him of his underwear, he began to rub his cock over my pussy. Using my wetness as a form of lubrication. I moaned out in desperate need for him. Without warning he pushed himself all the way into me. The sting of the intrusion mixed with the pleasure, sent me over the edge. I soon became closer to an orgasm than ever before. He removed himself from me and pushed his length all the way back in again, leaving me in a dazed state, unable to even think clearly. Pushing himself back into me, he began thrusting rapidly, moaning as he did so. "So fucking tight" he groaned. He released my hands, allowing me to hold him even closer. I began kissing his neck, my nails digging into his back. "Cum" he muttered. As he commanded, I released. My walls began throbbing around him as I began seeing stars. "Fuckk" he growled, thrusting even harder as I road out my orgasm. I could tell that he was close, he pulled out and ordered me to get on my knees. I followed his orders, getting on my knees before him. He pushed his cock covered in my cum into my mouth and thick ropes of his cum spurted down my throat as he moaned out in ecstasy. I swallowed it up and stood back up. "Lets get you cleaned up" he chuckled, lifting me up, his hands placed under my thighs holding my weight up.

We made our way into his bathroom and I got a glimpse of what I looked like. I had mascara all down my face, my legs were shaking uncontrollably and my face was incredibly flushed. Don't even get me started on my hair. My eyes widened at the sight of me. I could see Chris reflection, he looked down at me proudly as if to say 'I did that'. I took a flannel and wet it before scrubbing the mascara off my cheeks. Chris put the shower on, letting the hot water run, creating a thick steam in the bathroom. He took my hand and guided me into the shower. He squirted shampoo onto his hand and began massaging it into my scalp. I washed it out before returning the favour.

My head rested on his chest, stroking my fingers over his tattoos whilst he dozed off. I was fighting a battle with sleep. I knew that if I'd fall asleep then I would have to wake up and take Chris to the airport and I was not ready to say goodbye just yet.

~ Hi my babies, if you couldn't tell I watched fifty shades of grey before writing this, oop. So that's why its a bit kinky but we love that. Anyways sorry about the long wait. Thank you xxx~