Chapter 6

And there he was. The man I loved. No matter how hard I tried not to over the past 7 years, I just couldn't stop. I'd managed to convince myself I didn't, but when he turned up tonight I couldn't pretend anymore. Without saying anything he joined me in picking up glasses. Once I had put all the glasses onto a black round tray I went to walk back down the stairs but he grabbed my arm, forcing me to look up at him. He reached his hand up to my face, pushing a loose strand of hair behind my ear. My skin tingled as it came into contact with his hand. I hated how right it felt when he touched me. The fairy-lit balcony created a beautiful romantic feel to the moment. While one hand cupped my face the other moved to my waist, pulling me closer to him. I swear my body and my mind wanted two different things. My body was desperate for his touch, while my mind was screaming no at me.

"Why are you here Chris?" I whispered. Surprisingly he didn't seem shocked or offended by my questioned.

"Sebastian brought me" he replied simply.

"No, why are you up here, right now, with me?" I scanned his face, looking for any indicators. He always used to give away how he felt, but the man standing in front of me gave me nothing.

"I've missed you" he smiled. My heart skipped a beat hearing those words leave his ever so beautiful lips.

"No you haven't, you know where I live, you have my number" I wanted to refuse him to come back into my life but at this moment in time it seemed inevitable.

"I came here once, I even stood outside your door.." he paused "I just couldn't bring myself to knock, not after what happened, after what I said to you". Looking into his eyes, he seemed genuinely sad, but then again he's a paid actor, he could have this much emotion towards a bin. "I know you don't believe me, I know you too well. At least let me see you again before I leave."

"I'll think about it" I answered, he leant down and kissed me on the cheek before walking to the exit.

"I liked your song by the way" he smiled before turning around and walking down the stairs leaving me speechless as always.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning feeling like death had taken over my body. Late nights or I guess early mornings are not it. Jess, Seb and I had spent the rest of the night clearing up. The smell of pancakes wafted through my apartment. Groaning with every step I took, I chucked on a foo fighter t-shirt and an old pair of basketball shorts. I found Jess on the sofa looking similar to how I felt, although I wondered who was cooking in the kitchen. Walking around the corner, the kitchen came into view. I could see Seb cooking and I noticed that he had put a mug of tea out. "I love you Sebastian Stan" I praised as I picked up the mug.

"You look like shit" he commented chuckling to himself. To be fair I don't know how he does it but he always looks good, even the time he was throwing up in my toilet for a solid hour.

"You know the way to a girls heart" I shot back sarcastically, walking over to him and kissing him on the cheek to say thank you.

"Unexpected PDA but love you too" he patted my head.

"I was just saying thank you for my tea" I replied not thinking much of it and taking a sip from the piglet mug in my hand "you made it perfectly"

"It wasn't me, it was him" he shrugged and nodded over to the seating area in the corner of my kitchen. I glanced over a very confused expression playing across my face. And there he was, in a simple white t-shirt and joggers, looking like an absolute god. My eyes widened and my instincts led to drop onto the floor next to Seb, hiding behind the kitchen island unit. Seb began to explode with laughter. I grabbed his hand and pulled him down onto the floor next to me. Still unable to contain his laughter, I whisper shouted at him.

"what is he doing in my kitchen?!"

"I thought you and Jess would want breakfast and Chris said he would come over with me. Whats the issue?"

"Chris is in my kitchen! That's the issue!" I shoot back

"you know I can hear everything your saying right?" Chris deep voice calls over the island.

"Olivia Rose you are an adult!" Seb whispers before standing up and grabbing my hand, pulling me up with him. As I stood I straightened out my t-shirt.

"Oh wow, you still have that foo fighters t-shirt" Chris chuckled fondly.

"Yeah" I smiled back awkwardly.

"It's still huge on you" he adds. I nod. We stare at each other in silence for a moment.

"Breakfast is ready, why don't you go wake sleeping beauty over there?" Seb suggests, breaking the awkward silence. I nod and rush over to the sofa Jess is passed out on. I leap on top of her.

"J wake the fuck up, I need you right now!"

"piss off" she shoves me, making me fall back.

"Chris is in my kitchen!" this made her open her eyes wide.

"what?!"

"Chris Evans, the man who broke me is in my fucking kitchen!"

"Oh no, no, no" she giggled "this sucks so bad for you"

"stop laughing! It's not funny" this however just makes her laugh even more. She stands up and grabs my arm, yanking me up with her.

"go on, after you" she smacks my bum and I stalk back into the kitchen. Slipping into the spare seat next to Seb I began to eat the food on the plate in front of me. Jess taking the seat next to Chris gives me a 'you weren't kidding' look before beginning to eat. We all sat in awkward silence for a moment before Jess decided to speak up.

"So.. Chris how do you know Sebby?" Chris glanced over at me before replying.

"We filmed a movie together" His voice was filled with confusion.

"Olivia?" Seb questioned.

"Hmm?" I reply.

"I tried to get them to watch the movie but they didn't" Seb told Chris. I had actually watched the movie, I'd watched all of Chris' movies I just wasn't willing to admit it.

"We did watch it Seb, Olivia made me wa- ow Olivia you bitch!" she began saying until I kicked her under the table, widening my eyes.

"Oh really?" Seb glanced at me, I quickly looked at Chris who was looking at me a massive grin spread across his face.

"Yes she said that- Olivia stop fucking kicking me!"

"Go on, Olivia said what?" Seb questioned, very intrigued with what was happening. Before she could reply I stopped her with my own answer.

"You look hot with long hair" I turned to Seb, he looked at me. He knows me too well to know when i'm lying but he lets it go.

"well thank you very much" he kisses my cheek.

"I think the question is team cap or team iron man?" Chris asks.

I turn and look at him not breaking eye contact I replied "team iron man" without hesitating.

"that shit hurt" he pretended to act offended.

"you hurt me first" I muttered to myself, which he obviously heard as his smile dropped and he turned his gaze to his food.

"so pretty ladies whats on the agenda for today?" Sebastian asks.

"nothing really" Jess replied whilst shoving food into her mouth.

"I'm practicing for when we actually open for the public" I take a long sip of tea.

"mind if we watch?" Chris asked hopefully.

"that's fine" I softly smile.