Chapter 30

We arrived at dads around midnight. Fortunately he was in fact still awake and let us in. After a quick greeting we all called it a night and went to bed. I sent Chris a quick text notifying him that I'd arrived and I'd see him tomorrow to pick him up from the airport. Shutting my eyes, I fell asleep pretty quickly.

A loud knock at the door stirred me awake. Sitting up, I wondered if I'd imagined it until another knock at the door confirmed that there was someone there. "Come in!" I called out groggily, brushing the sleep out my eyes. The door opened slowly to reveal Chris. "Oh my god!" I squealed, leaping out of bed and launching myself at him. His quick reflex allowed him to catch me, "I was supposed to pick you up. Oh my god I didn't oversleep did I?"

"No" he chuckled, "I managed to catch an earlier flight and I assumed that you would be asleep so I decided to come and surprise you"

"Well consider me surprised" I smiled, pulling him even closer to me. I reached up, placing my hand on his cheek and pressed a kiss to his lips. He quickly deepened the kiss, keeping his hand stationed on my lower back, keeping my upright whilst he guided me to the bed. The pressure of his muscular form on top of me created a familiar warmth in my core. I began to tug at the hem of his t-shirt, lifting it up to feel the skin across his abdomen. He groaned as my cool hands ventured across his stomach and his back. Shortly after he started tugging my pyjama bottoms down someone banged on the other side of the wall.

"Keep it down horndogs!" Jess yelled, causing me to burst out into a fit of giggles.

"Well that's not quite the welcome I was going to give you but I guess it will have to wait till tonight" I tapped his butt lightly signalling for him to get up. Instead he buried his head into my neck.

"Let's just stay here a little longer" he groaned, his breath tickling my neck.

~

After finally being freed from my bed, we both walked downstairs to greet Dad and Jess, who was sat with a very smug look across her face. "Chris! Wasn't expecting you till later mate" he burst out, pulling him into an embrace.

"Yeah I came early to surprise Liv" Chris replied.

"Oh well good to see you, here come sit down" he ushered him toward the sofa, "I'll go get you a coffee". Jess and I began to giggle at the fuss dad was making over him, which we then ended up receiving a scowl from Chris.
Once dad had come back over he basically interrogated him on the new marvel movies coming out and all the different characters. Ever since Chris had become Captain America my dad was obsessed. I think it was partially because he was like a son, the amount of times he tried to get me to go to the cinema to watch all the Captain Americas was a joke.
"So your telling me... that there is not going to be another Captain America" my dad sounded completely and utterly devastated. Now Chris had actually let me into a little secret that there is discussion at marvel about another Captain America movie.

He left shortly after he had finished his coffee, needing to go see his mum and dodger. We had made plans to meet at his house tonight, where we hopefully wouldn't be interrupted. The rest of the morning and afternoon consisted of lazing about and watching Christmas movies with hot chocolates.

~ yes this chapter is short, yes I am sorry. But we gotta talk about the fact that this book is no.1 in #cevans and #chrisevansfanfic, I literally cried when I saw it. Thank you all and I love reading comments so please comment!!~