Chapter 21

The sun seeping through the cracks in the curtains forced me to open my eyes, struggling to adjust to the intruding brightness. A smile creeped its way onto my face as I heard Chris soft snores from beside me. I glanced over my shoulder at the sleeping man. His lips slightly parted, his gorgeous long lashed and can't forget that ever so sexy stubble that he was growing out. He was unfortunately forced to shave his luscious beard for his Captain America role but thankfully he wasn't filming for a while so bearded Chris got to make an appearance for a while. Lifting his arm that drooped over my waist, I rolled over, placing my head on his chest. Stroking his face lightly and pressing a soft kiss to his chest, I got up and out of bed. I quickly grabbed one of his t-shirts off the dresser and slipped it over my naked body, making my way downstairs.

Once I'd entered the kitchen, I tried to make it my mission to scout out the ingredients for my special pancakes, but the lack of Chris cooking talent lead to the lack of ingredients laying around. I managed to fish out some eggs, milk and cheese from the fridge and began to make omelettes. Pressing the on button of the speaker in the kitchen, losing my religion by R.E.M began blasting making me jolt slightly. I turned it down, being careful not to wake Chris and continued cooking, swaying my hips to the music.

The smell of food cooking must of woken him up, he came trailing down the stairs in his boxers wiping the sleep out his eyes. "Morning" he smiled, his deep, raspy morning voice creating a familiar heat in my core.

"Morning" I smiled back as he made his way over to me, bending down and kissing me softly on the lips.

"Mmm, smells amazing" he began to pepper soft kisses on the back of my neck, "The food does too" he muttered whilst brushing up against me.

"Oh really" I smirk, turning around placing a kiss on his lips.

"Mhm" me hummed against my lips.

"Keep it in your pants Christopher" I smacked his butt lightly before turning back around to the pancakes. He huffed and walked away, sitting on the stool on the other side of the breakfast bar.

"What time is your flight?"

"11am" he sighed "Your still okay to take me right?"

"Yeah of course" I smiled sadly. It didn't hit me as hard last night as it did this morning. Chris was leaving for LA and I was leaving for New York. And I did not know when we were going to see each other again. His schedule was unreliable and mine's packed all the way up until Christmas, missing Thanksgiving, not that we ever necessarily celebrated it. 

We enjoyed the rest of breakfast in silence, not wanting to be the first to talk. When he had to pack his carry on bag I could feel myself tear up, but quickly brushed them away not wanting to be the needy girlfriend. 

~

After taking him to the airport and saying goodbye, I drove back to my dads. Jess and I packed up our clothes and had lunch with dad before hitting the road. 

Jess had managed to uplift the mood, playing oldies. We didn't talk much on the journey, just belted out the odd chorus every now and then. Hitting a few different landmarks, and eating at IHOB, she eventually dropped me home. I collapsed onto my bed, not bothering with unpacking. My phone buzzed, I glanced down at the lit up screen to see an unread text from Chris, letting me know he arrived at LAX safely. 

Half way through replying, a knock at the door distracted me. Climbing down the ladder and making my way to the door, I glanced through the peephole before opening the door. 

"Livy-lou!" Cheered Seb, he soon engulfed me into a hug. "Missed you"

"Missed you too Seb" I giggled, patting his back. 

"So anything in particular happen, that you are obliged to tell me" I raised my brow at him. 

"Jess told you"

"Yes she did, you want to explain what happened?" he waltzed into my kitchen, opening a cupboard and pulling out a bottle of tequila. I took the hint and followed him, grabbing two glasses out. 

"We will most definitely need this!" I chuckled. 

~ A/N: sorry this took so long to post and sorry about how short it is. I am revising for some major exams so will be even less active than usual but my apologies xxx~