Chapter 32 (a whole lot of smut)

2 months later....

"Chris! Over here!" what felt like thousands of paparazzi shouted. We had been once again bombarded at the airport. It starts with one single person spotting you at the airport and then it spreads like wildfire. Chris' arm was wrapped tightly over my shoulder, desperately trying to keep me out of the crowd. All this chaos was still extremely new to me and I can't lie it's difficult to adapt to. Nothing was going to bring me down from this high though. Chris had these plans set in place for over two months. We were meant to go to Disney a couple of days after Christmas so that we could still see the Christmas decorations. However those plans soon fell through when he was whisked away for a new filming project in L.A. Although they weren't going to take particularly long, once he had finished I had to go back to work and get ready for New Years Eve, one of the busiest and most stressful nights of mine and Jess' lives. This was bound to be the busiest we had ever been and we did not have long to prepare. Each time that either of us would have an opening that we were able to go, the other would become busy.

But now we were finally doing this. Chris had a couple of weeks off his filming schedule (which occurred once in a blue moon), and as I was a co-owner to The Rose Room, Jess managed to find cover and let me have a long weekend off. And now we're in our own personal hell and L.A.X airport. Thankfully the security were able to get us into a car and far away from the chaos as possible. "You okay?" I wearily asked him, squeezing his hand lightly.

"Yeah" he brushed off, I knew these kind of circumstances triggered his anxiety massively, making me feel helpless as I couldn't take all the weight off his back for him.

"okay" I replied, lifting his hand up and kissing it. I took the bluntness as a sign that he didn't want to talk about it at that moment.

Eventually the car pulled up to Chris L.A home. The gates opened and I was sat stunned. The house was gorgeous. Chris tipped the driver and we began unloading our bags and took them to the front door, which he then unlocked, leading us inside.

He took our suitcases upstairs while I went into the kitchen to try figure out how to work the coffee machine. Once the coffee was filtering, I went on the hunt for mugs. I sent Jess and Dad a quick text to let them know that we'd arrived safely. They both replied quickly with a thumbs up emoji. Once I'd began pouring the coffee into the mugs, I felt Chris big arms wrap around my waist. He bent down and began to kiss the back of my exposed neck, pulling my jumper down slightly to peck my shoulder. I twisted round, cupping my hand to his cheek and softly pressed my lips to his. He deepened the kiss by pulling me in, squeezing onto my hips. My hands travelled from his face and looped behind his neck. I moaned into the kiss slightly, which flicked a switch in his head. He quickly picked me up and sat me down on the kitchen table. Whilst one hand stayed firmly on my waist, the other travelled up to my breast, softly massaging it, causing a tingling warmth in my core. One of my hands wandered down his muscular abdomen to his belt. Using it as leverage I pulled him in by his belt, in between my legs. "Fuckk" he rasped. I smiled against his lips, knowing exactly what I was doing. I began to unbuckle his belt and unbuttoned his jeans. Teasing him slightly by tugging at the band of his boxers. Without warning, I dipped my hand down inside his boxers and pulled his hardening cock free. Running my fingers across the tip to begin with, then pumping his full length in my hand. His moans against my lips made butterflies flutter in my stomach. He soon took control by tugging my jumper over my head, leaving my in my black lace bra. He reconnected our lips, we became more desperate for each other, our tongues dancing the beautiful dance it was meant to. At this moment in time I was completely and utterly bewitched by him. He could of done absolutely anything, and I would of let him, just to please him. His hands moved to the waistband of my jeans and unbuttoned them. I lifted my pelvis up to allow him to take them off. Throwing them across the room along with his own jeans and underwear, he took his white t-shirt off, leaving him completely naked. My cheeks flushed at the magnificent sight in front of me. He leaned behind me to unclip my bra, completely freeing my breasts. A sigh escaped his lips in admiration. He bent down, taking one of my nipples into his mouth. Making me moan loudly, surprising myself as I did so. I cupped the bottom of his bearded chin and led him back to my lips, connecting them with a fierce passion. Chris moved his hand from my back, across my stomach and down to my panties. Lightly brushing his fingertips across my clit, making me shudder.

"Please" I whimpered.

"Use your words my love" he replied.

"Please touch me" I whispered.

"As you wish dear" he suddenly ripped my panties clean off, coating his fingers in my wetness. He began pumping into me at a speed that made me moan like a porn star. The warmth in my core built up, becoming stronger and stronger till that euphoric wave of ecstasy washed over me. My pussy spasming around Chris fingers. "Fuck, I need to be inside you" he groaned. Barely able to form words, I complied as he coated his cock in my juices, each time the tip would brush over my sensitive clit my whole body would spasm. After a torturously long time, he pushed himself into me. His big dick filling me up perfectly. We both moaned out in pleasure at the touch of one another. He gripped onto my hips, using them as leverage to thrust into me at a speed which wouldn't make either of us last much longer.

"Say my name" he groaned into my ear.

"Chris!" I whined out, that soon became the only word I could say as my brains were being fucked out of me.

As his thrusts became erratic I could tell he was close to finishing. "Cum for me sweetheart" he commanded. I could feel my whole body tingling as my body was about to reach that skyrocketing high. I began to see stars as I spasmed around him, a loud pornographic scream leaving my lips. "Fuckk" Chris breathed out as I could feel warm ropes of his cum enter me.

We stayed in that position for a couple of minutes recovering from the mind blowing sex that had just happened. Chris kissed my naked shoulder, my lips and then my forehead. "Good girl" he sighed as he pulled out of me.

"I-I don't think I can walk" I whispered in embarrassment. A devilish chuckle came from Chris before he scooped me up and took me upstairs.

~ well...~