Chapter 25

The ride home was completely silent. I would glance over at Chris every now and then in the cab and he would be glaring out of the window into the busy streets of New York. I didn't know what was going to happen when we got back to my apartment but I could feel a pooling warmth of excitement stirring.

~ smut alert! smut alert! ~

Once we finally arrived at my apartment, Chris threw some money to the cab driver and took my hand, pulling me out of the cab. He marched us up to my apartment and impatiently waited for me to unlock the door. His hand rested on my lower back the whole of the elevator ride and guided me to my apartment door. Not being able to wait any longer he lifted my chin and connected our lips. The kiss wasn't our usual loving and caring, it was ravenous and passionate. Cupping his hands under my thighs, he picked me up and led us deeper into my apartment. The kisses began to get sloppy as he started to kiss down my neck, making me gasp out in pleasure.

A trail of clothing lead to my bedroom. Chris laid me down on the bed and began to kiss down my naked body, stopping before he reached the place I needed him the most. I let out a whine in frustration only to be met with a disapproving tut from him. "So fucking needy" he muttered to himself. I blushed, slightly ashamed at how turned on I was by that humiliating comment.

"Chris please" I stuttered as he began to kiss around my heat, each kiss fuelling my frustration even more. Without any warning he dove in, instantly connecting his mouth to my clit causing a loud moan. Adding a finger, pumping into me, I began to become agonisingly close to going over the edge. But each time I was about to, he would remove his finger and withdraw. After doing this over and over again I began to not even be able to think straight. "please let me cum!" I cried out in desperation.

"You can only cum if you say your mine" He growled back.

"I'm yours! I'm yours!" I glanced down to see him grin a devilish smirk before inserting two fingers and pumping into my rapidly. I began to see stars as my core clenched around him.

"And don't you ever forget that"

~

The next morning I awoke to a heavy arm draped across my midriff, turning my head slightly my eyes landed upon a softly snoring Chris. I loved him, I truly did. I just hated how capable he was at making me feel vulnerable, and I'm not good at being vulnerable with other people. There is Jess of course, but I have to let myself let go with her. I've known her for way too long to be able to hold it back. But with Chris... he had too much power over me and I didn't fully know what he was capable of till the other day. Deep down I knew that it wasn't the fact that he was spotted with other beautiful women, well some part was, but how I realised he still had the ability to completely and utterly crush my heart. But I'm not sure I was ready to open up about that, so instead in my true Olivia way, I'd do what I do best... hold a grudge and push people away.

I gently pushed his arm off my waist and climbed out of bed. Gathering my discarded clothes as I made my way to the kitchen. Making coffee before putting the clothes in the wash. Heavy footsteps padded behind me across the wooden floor. I turned around and was met with a near naked Chris. "Morning baby" he smiled, the cocky bastard knew the effect his morning voice had on me.

"Morning" I replied before he pressed a soft kiss to my lips.

"What we doing today?" he questioned, pouring the coffee into two mugs.

"I actually have plans with Jess" I answered, knowing full well I didn't.

"Oh" his brow furrows slightly, "What you doing? Can I come?"

"We were gonna go for girls brunch, so probably not" I took a long sip from my mug.

"Jess wouldn't care if I joined, you know she wouldn't. Why don't you want me to come?" he looked at me, a frustrated expression plastered on.

"Why are you here Chris?" I sighed.

"Because I slept here" he replied in confusion.

"No, why are you in New York?"

"Because I wanted to see you! Why, do you not want me here?" his voice raised slightly. I didn't reply. "Oh fuck" he snorted, "You haven't forgiven me for the other girls. And your punishing me for it"

I looked away from him. Tears threatened to make an escape down my face. "I'm not"

"Yes you are! Why is it so hard for you to forgive me?"

"Because I can't trust you!" I snapped back, "You left me for that life, for the fame. How am I supposed to forgive you when I can't trust you not to do that again" at this point, I couldn't stop. Not even the look of shock slapped on his face could stop me. "You made it look so easy, like I was nothing! Like I was fucking disposable!"

"I'm done." he raised his hands. That shut me up. A shocking pain struck through my body. I watched Chris look down at my stomach and then the floor. Following his gaze I looked down, seeing a pool of blood coming down my legs. Another agonising pain shot through me and my ears began to ring. Chris shouts became muffled as he ran over to me. And it all went black