56

Onika pov:

"Onika go out there and take orders" my boss said. 

I huffed getting up and walking around to the front. My damn stomach cramping and he tryna make me do shit.

"Hey welcome to chi-"Baby it's me" I heard making my head snap up.

"I am not your baby meek" I mugged him. "What are you even doing here ?!"

"I want some food" he smiled licking his lips. "whatever" I mumbled looking down.

"What you want ?" I asked rudely "Some chicken nuggets" I heard him say and I put the order in.

"That will be 25.99" I smiled holding out my hand. "That's too mu-"Give me the money or get no nuggets" I said dryly cutting him off.

He rolled his eyes handing me the money. "Thanks, now lisa here will take your order" I smiled grabbing her hand and making her take my spot.

"But I just paid her !" I heard him say while I was walking out stuffing the money in my pocket. 

I walked outside and surprising me beyonce jogged up to me. "You're supposed to be at therapy".

"I didn't go today" she shook her head "Beyonce" I crossed my arms.

"Yes ?" she tilted her head. "Go. Now" I said sternly.

"But baby-"No buts you're supposed to be getting better" I cut her off.

"Onika I have the kids" she straight faced me.  "Oh... Take them too, fix their problems early" I smiled pecking her lips twice.

"I'll just go tomorrow" she said wrapping her arms around my waist.  "mmkay, only because you have a valid excuse" I said and she smiled kissing me.

I kissed back until I thought of something "Beyonce where are the kids now ?" I asked.

"at the park around the corner with nafessa" she said "I just came to get food"

"Ok boo you can wait in the car i'll go get you something" I said pulling back. I was about to walk away but I was pulled back.

"I can just eat you" she smirked pulling me back into her. "Bae" I crossed my arms.

"hm ?" she hummed starting to kiss on my neck. "Laterrrr" I pulled back.

"But-"I'm going to get your food beyonce" I said walking off.

I walked in running into meek. "Wassup baby" he smiled.

"Ew" I rolled my eyes walking pass him. I walked to the kitchen starting to make my baby some food.

"Onika since when you work in the kitchen ?" one of my co workers asked coming up to me. 

"Girl ion work in here" I scrunched my face. "I'm just making a special order" I said with a smile.

"Oh, for meek right ?" she asked. "Ew bitch no" I mugged her.

"This for my babydaddy" I said sticking out my tongue.

"Girl, juju ?" she asked "How you know her ?" I raised a eyebrow. 

"Who don't know juju" she said. True.

"You know why she got that big ass cut under her eye ?" she asked me

"She was-" my sentence was cut off by loud gun shots making everybody duck down some people screaming.

I sighed facepalming myself. I fucking forgot them muthafuckas beefing.

I ran out the kitchen going outside. Just as I was a loud tire screeching noise was heard letting me know somebody got away.

I looked around then seen meek on the floor bleeding.