33

Onika pov:

"Hi babe" I smiled walking into the living room.

"Hey" he smiled pecking my lips. "Why you dressed up ?" he asked.

"I'm going to work" I said grabbing my purse. "Oh, ok i'll see you when you get back" he said and I nodded.

"Bye rihmeek" I said walking off. I walked out to my car getting in and starting it.

Me and meek got close over time at school. He wouldn't leave me alone and eventually I cracked.

I planned on only being friends but we both ended up catching feelings and it just went from there.

I drove off going in the direction of the cemetery. When I got there I seen everybody car parked letting me know they was here.

I parked my car then got out going over to beyonce tombstone. "Hey onika" alyssa smiled when she seen me.

"Hey" I smiled back. "We're all over here" she said walking me to where everybody else was.

It's been a year since beyonce died.. And today's her birthday so we all decided to throw a small party for her here.

"Hey y'all" I smiled at everybody "Bitch when you get here ?" beyonce cousin diamonte asked.

"I just got here" I smiled hugging her.

Since beyonce died me and her cousins have been hanging out more often.. And I think it's safe to say some of their personality has rubbed off on me a little.

"Frien !" I heard making me pull back to see junie running over to me. "Hi baby !" I smiled scooping her up.

"I see dada !" she said happily. "I knoww we all see her" I said with a sad smile.

Beyonce pov:

I groaned limping to aaliyah cell. When I got there I fell inside making her look over.

She sighed getting up coming over here. "Meany why are you always hurt ?" she asked helping me up.

"a lot of people don't like me" I mumbled while she helped me over to the bed. "I like you" she smiled.

"How much ?" I asked "Lots" she said making me smile some.

"Well i'm sleepy" I said laying down in the bed. "Otay ! I sleep too" she said getting under the cover with me.

"yo uncle is gonna kick my ass" I whispered making her giggle. "nu uh" she shook her head.

"yes huh" I nodded. "no cause if he try i gonna cry so he don't" she whispered making me chuckle.

"You cry lots" I said and she smile "you yell lots" she said lowly.

"so" I said shrugging. "shh night night" she whispered closing her eyes.

"psst" I said making her open her eyes. "huh ?" she whispered "why are you whispering ?" I whispered back.

"because.. i no know" she shrugged. "oh.. well you didn't give me my kisses" I whispered.

She smiled pecking my lipe three times. "now shh gotta sleep" she whispered and I nodded.

I watched her close her eyes and I did the same. I tried to go to sleep but it wasn't working.

I huffed opening my eyes and I heard aaliyah whimper. I sat up looking under the pillow for her binky.

When I found it grabbed it before putting it in her mouth and holding it there until she latched on.