42

Beyonce pov:

I walked out of the locker room to be met with mariah and her friends.

"Hey beyonceee" mariah said flirty like while smiling. I nodded my head walking pass them.

"Damn girl she smell good" I heard one of them say. "Beyonce wait !" mariah said catching up with me.

I rolled my eyes wishing she would just go away.

"Wait bae why you going so fast" she said getting in front of me. I looked at her with a annoyed expression but I guess she didn't read it .

"Can I have your number ?" she asked. I rolled my eyes holding my hand out.

She smiled pulling out her phone. She was about to hand it to me but the it was snatched.

"She good" gabrielle said mugging her. Mariah rolled her eyes at her "We have a project together"

Gabrielle looked up at me then back at her. "You lying hoe. Take yo thot ass on and leave my girlfriend alone" she said throwing mariah her phone.

Usually I would be upset she called me her girlfriend but I was glad she just got me out of the situation.

"Come on boo" gabrielle grabbed my hand . We walked away and she wrapped her arms around my waist resting her head on my shoulder.

"How was athletics ?" she asked. "It was alright, we just went over plays for the game today" I said wrapping my arm around her shoulders.

"You coming to my game right ?" I asked looking down at her.

"Yes i'm coming boo" she said looking up at me. I pecked her lips then turned away.

Jamila walked pass mugging us making gabrielle look back at her. "Problem ?!" gabrielle said

Here they go.

"stop" I said lowly. "No this bitch mugging me" she said pushing me off her.

I huffed knowing gabrielle anger is almost as bad as mine and once she gets to that level she's not coming down.

"Girl ain't nobody worried about you" jamila said waving her off. "Yea that's what I thought" gabrielle said.

"What ?" Jamila turned back around mugging her. "You hear me hoe" Gabrielle said walking up.

"Come on gabrielle" I said grabbing her arm and walking us away. "you can't be tryna fight people, you got a fucking baby in your stomach" I said while we was walking.

"Whatever beyonce" she rolled her eyes. "No not fucking whatever. You have my child in your stomach i'll be damned if I lose my baby because you wanna fight" I gritted.

I wish she would make us lose our child by fighting.. I might just kill her.

She rolled her eyes looking away from me. "Baby-"You fucked her didn't you" she squinted at me.

Damn how she know ?

"No" I shook my head. "Leave me alone beyonce" she walked away from me.

I didn't even do nothing.

"Bae !" I called out jogging after her. "Gabrielle" I said grabbing her.

"I have to get to class, i'm late" she said dryly. "Why are you made at me ?" I asked.

"Because you're a hoe" she scrunched her face at me.

She ain't have to be so blunt with it.

"I am not" I said. "Yes you are beyonce. And I just don't get why you entertaining all these hoes, they don't care about you" she mugged me.