53

Onika pov:

I stared at my phone waiting for a text or a call from beyonce.

I haven't heard from her since that stuff happen. It's like she's ignoring me for some reason which I don't understand.

I should be the one ignoring her crazy ass.

I heard crying making me look up. I got up walking to the twins room to see jayda crying.

"What's wrong baby ?" I asked picking her up.

Her loud cries woke jayden up and she started crying too. I sighed grabbing her too and walking back to my room.

I got in the bed sitting up against the headboard. I lifted my shirt up before adjust them in my arms and letting them latch on.

When they did they stopped crying and I sighed in relief.

My phone started ringing so I reached over seeing it as nafessa and answered it.

"Hello"

"Hey have you seen beyonce ? She was supposed to pick solo up from school and never came"

"No I haven't talked to her in a few days"

"Well did something happen ?"

"Kinda"

"Was it something that upset her ? Or did she upset you ?"

"Both" I said then heard her sigh

"Ok girl i'll talk to you later let me go find her ass"

"Ok bye"

"Bye"

She hung up and I was about to throw my phone but I looked at it and decided to try calling beyonce again.

Beyonce pov:

"Nigga i'm not playing with you give me my damn money" I said mugging this dude.

He smacked his lips giving me all the money. I counted it again just to make sure then gave him the weed.

I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket and ignored it.

"Aye can I get some of that white shit" a dude I didn't know said coming up to me.

"Who you ?" I asked raising a eyebrow. "A nigga that want some shit now is you gone give it to me or not ?" he mugged me.

"Who sent you ?" I asked tilting my head. I ain't never seen him around here before.

"Why does that matter ?" he asked "Because it do nigga" I spat.

She shook his head then smirked at me "Meek did" he said and before I could process what he said something hard came in contact with my face.

I fell to the floor hitting my head making me groan then I was hit again. Another dude ran over and kicked me in the stomach making me gasp.

I tried to get up but I was kicked back down and looked up seeing a gun in the dude hand. I wasn't looking long before I was hit in the eye with it.

"Bitch" the dude gritted hitting me in the face with the gun again. I balled up putting my arms over my face trying to cover myself but it seemed like that wasn't doing nothing.

The other dude stomped my head send a sharp throbbing pain through it.

He beat me with the gun while the other dude stomped me. The sound of police sirens saved me because they ran away just when I was about to pass out.