30

Two weeks later

Beyonce pov:

"Lets go" the guard said yanking me up off the floor. I groaned while blood dripped from my mouth.

They just fucking beat me now they dragging me places and shit.

"On your feet knowles !" he raised his voice. "i can't dumbass" I said groaning.

He yanked me up by my good arm onto my feet. he helped me walk.. well kinda helped me walk to the medical center.

He put me in a bed then left. I sighed closing my eyes trying to get some sleep but the door opened.

I looked over to see the doctor coming in. "Hello" she said smiling at me.

"hi" I mumbled. "Ouu, this looks bad" she said walking up to me.

"it feels bad too" I said turning the other way. "Okayy so your arm looks broken to me" she said gently poking it.

I didn't wince because I lost feeling in it "It is, can you wrap it ?" I asked.

"Yea of course" she smiled walking away then she came back with stuff in her hands.

She wrapped my arm and gave me a sling before stitching my cheek back up and giving me some pain pills. "You can stay in here for today but tomorrow you have to go" she said and I nodded.

"Get some sleep" she said walking out. I slowly moved myself under the cover then laid my head on the pillow closing my eyes quickly falling asleep.

"Dada !" junie smiled running up to me. "Hi princess !" I scooped her up.

"Here goes her bag" teyana said handing it to me. "I'll see you on monday, bye baby" she pecked junie lips.

"Can I get a kiss too ?" I asked. She rolled her eyes pecking my lips "don't call me until monday" she said lowly.

"I don't wanna call yo stank ass anyway" I said scrunching my face. " 'ank" junie mocked me.

"Yea princess mommy stank" I said. "F y'all" teyana said walking away.

"Mommy" junie whimpered reaching out to her. "Mommy'll be back baby, it's time to play with dada" I said making her smile.

"Pway !" she said excidedly. "Yea, dada got you some new toys" I said walking towards the door.

"pway ?" she pointed at me "Of course i'm gonna play with you" I smiled kissing her cheek.

I walked into the house and solo ran up to me "Can I have her ?! Pleasee" she said trying to grab junie.

"Annie !" junie smiled "Hi junie" solo said grabbing her. "Solange i'm about to play with her" I said.

"Can I play too ?" she asked "No, you can play with her later" I said taking junie back.

"Byebye" junie waved when I was walking away.

I walked into my room where I had junie toys laid out on the bed and she gasped. "Toy !" she pointed.

"Yea baby let's play" I said walking over to the bed sitting with her. "I wanna play with the blocks" I said grabbing them.

"locks" junie pointed. "Yea, can you tell me the colors of them princess ?" I asked pouring the blocks out.

"geen" she pointed to the green one. "Yea baby that's green ! What's this one ?" I asked holding up a red block.

"wed" she said making my smile grow. "You're so smart, come here" I said grabbing her.

She giggled while I brought her into me. "I love you" I said kissing her cheek.