27

Onika pov:

"Open the damn door !" alyssa said while we all banged on it.

"Mmcht man damn !" I heard then the door swung open.

"Where is she pac" teyana crossed her arms. "Who ? Ju ?" he raised a eyebrow.

"Yes ! Where is she" I said. "We don't fucking know, we thought she was ducked off with one of y'all" he said gesturing to us.

"So why didn't you ask us ?" teyana asked "because we thought she was being sneaky and ain't wanna get her caught" he said making me smack my lips.

"Bro so she's really fucking missing" alyssa said. "We need to talk to her mom" I said.

"NO !" everybody said looking at me like I was crazy. "Damn girl you are just full of bad ideas" teyana said crossing her arms.

"Ok so what do we do ?" I asked. "We can call all her cousins" alyssa said.

"Ou yea we gone need they help" teyana said "How many cousins do she have ?" I asked.

"She had a lot but we only gone call five" alyssa said. "Which ones ?" teyana asked pulling out her phone.

"Kelly, Mitchelle, Tamar, Jhene, and Alicia" alyssa said. I scrunched my face never hearing her mention any of these names before.

"Alright while i'm calling them we need to be on our way to that side of town" teyana said stepping off the porch.

"Aye alyssa share yo location with me and we'll be on the way" pac said from the porch "Alright" alyssa said.

We all walked to our car and teyana stopped me before I could get in. "We all need to ride in one car and I called nafessa she gone meet us there" she said.

"Alright" I nodded. "She also said she bringing her girlfriend so don't be acting rude to new people" she said looking at alyssa.

"i'm nottt" she dragged out walking over to teyana car. They both got in and I got in the back.

"Alright bitch pull out yo inner ghetto ok" teyana said starting the car. "Why ?" I asked.

"Cause these some hood bitches"

------ ------

They knocked on the door and it swung open "Bitch come here" the girl that answered said grabbing alyssa dragging her in the house.

I looked over at teyana who was holding a sleeping junie and she nodded her head inside. We walked in going to the living room "Is nafessa here ?" teyana asked.

"Yea she in the restroom" a dark skinned girl said then she gasped at junie "Give me my baby" she smiled grabbing her.

"Alright lets introduce y'all" alyssa said getting everybody attention.

"Onika this is Kelly, jhene, mitchelle, tamar, and over there eating is alicia" she said pointing at all the girls.

"She eats like beyonce" teyana said talking about alicia. "Y'all this is beyonce girlfriend onika" alyssa said pointing at me.

"Ooohhh so you our baby cousin boo" jhene said smirking. "Yes" I said with a small smile.

"Bout time she moved on" kelly said "I agree that hoe needed somebody new, no offense alyssa" mitchelle said.

"Mhm" alyssa waved her off. I looked over seeing lauren walk in shocking me.

"Lo what are you doing here ?" I asked walking up to her. "Cookie why are you here ?" she asked.