4

Onika pov:

I walked into the school building running into beyonce "Hi" I smiled.

She rolled her eyes walking pass me. I looked back seeing her walk out the school making me raise a eyebrow.

I followed her out the school seeing her walk to the side. I went over there to find her smoking.

When she seen me she smacked her lips "Why are you following me weirdo" she said mugging me.

"I thought you was gonna talk to me today" I said slightly pouting "I just talked to you" she waved me off.

"I mean talk to me nicely" I said walking up to her "Why the fuck you won't leave me alone ?" she mugged me.

"because i want to be friends" I said lowly. "This is not how you make a friend. Can't you see I don't like yo stupid ass ?"

My eyes watered and I looked down sniffing "And now you wanna cry, soft ass bitch" she mumbled the last part.

"Why are you so mean ?" I asked looking up at her "Why are you so annoying ?" she asked back.

I took a deep breath drying my tears "i just want to be you friend" I said lowly.

"WHY ?!" she yelled "Shhh" I shushed her.

"Bitch don't shush me" she said mugging me "Beyonce" I crossed my arms.

"Bruh leave me the fuck alone before I beat yo ass" she said looking at me serious.

"Ok just answer my question and i'll leave" I said. "Mmcht man this some bullshit" she said rolling her eyes.

"What ?" she asked "Why don't you want friends ?"

"Why you in my business ?" she mugged me "Because I want to be your friend" I shrugged.

"Leave me alone" she mumbled rolling her eyes "Answer the question"

"No. Go die" she said taking puff from the blunt. I ignored the urge to cry, she's only being mean so I leave her alone.

"If you don't answer i'm not leaving" I said crossing my arms. "Fine" she said leaning up off the wall.

She walked away and I sighed. I'm still not gonna leave her alone.

------- -------

I was walking down the stairs when I was pushed making me scream out while I fell.

I only fell down three steps but it hurt like a muthafucka.

I started to cry and I looked up to see a girl smirking. "W-hy did you push mee" I cried.

"you was in the way" she mumbled walking pass. I sat up leaning against the wall to cry.

I heard somebody and I started wiping my eyes to hide I was crying. Beyonce walked pass looking down at me.

I sniffed wiping my nose.

"You crying ?" she asked walking backwards up to me. "no" I mumbled fiddling with my fingers.

I was getting really nervous and a lump started to form in my throat. I reached with shaky hands grabbing my backpack digging in it for my medicine.

I grabbed it and bey handed me her water "t-thank y-ou" I whispered really low.

"I ain't hear shit you said" she said but I ignored her taking the medicine.

I gave her the water bottle then scoot over in the corner taking deep breaths.

Beyonce just stood there looking at me weirdly. I wiped the tears forming in my eyes getting up.