46

Onika pov:

"How long is she gonna be like this ?" I sniffed looking beyonce laying unconscious in the bed.

"She having progress so she should wake soon" the doctor said making me roll my eyes.

"You said that last week" gabrielle said "And the week before that" jamila added.

"Can you guys show me her moving" the doctor asked. "Junie go hold dada hand" teyana said and junie went over to bey.

"Talk to her baby, say hi dada" alyssa said. "Hi dada" junie grabbed beyonce hand.

We all watched beyonce hand closely. "Squeeze dada hand baby" teyana said.

Junie squeezed her hand and we all sat the waiting.

"dada, 'ake up" junie whimpered. She soon started to cry making me sigh sadly.

"Look, Doc look" alyssa pointed. I looked over watching beyonce fingers slowly curl and hold junie hand.

Junie gasped pointing "Dada !" she said happily.

"Ok so she's not brain dead, it's a lot of good signs here we just need a lot of positivity" he said then did a few more check ups before leaving.

I looked at beyonce feeling my eyes water. I wiped the tears away then went over to the twins stroller looking down at then.

Jayda was sleep and jayden was messing with her toy. I did a small smile gently pinching her cheek.

The door opened making me look over to see Aaliyah and behind her was solo.

"She's still out" solo said frowning. "They said she should wake up soon" gabrielle said.

"they always say that" her and aaliyah said.

"We just gotta be positive y'all" I said sighing. A baby started crying and we all looked around trying to figure out which one it was.

I heard solo gasp loudly making me look at her "Look ! When the baby cried her hand moved" she said pointing.

"She not brain dead solo, she can move some she's just not waking up" aaliyah said.

"Well if she can move her hand she need to move her damn eyelids and wake up" solange rolled her eyes going over to the chair.

Gabrielle picked up khyson and he pulled her shirt down making me chuckle. "Hold on" she said picking up a blanket.

I looked away looking back at beyonce then down to the twins. I seen jayda waking up and smiled.

"hi mini bey" I cooed leaning down to peck her nose. "can you smile for mommy, and for dada ?" I asked.

She just stayed with her normal face making me sigh. "you're so mean to me" I pouted.

"Jayden can you give mommy a smile ?" I asked and she just looked at me. I kissed her nose and she squealed putting her hands on my cheeks.

She started suck on my nose so I pulled back. I seen her lip quiver and I stuck her binky in her mouth.

"Y'all think she would wake up if we put food in face ?" aaliyah asked

Rihmeek pov:

"Yea we got that hoe" I smiled dapping trey up.

"Y'all niggas really had to team up to get her" his annoying ass baby momma said shaking her head.

"It ain't about how it happened, all that matters is the bitch dead" trey said.

"She's not dead she in critical condition" she said. "She been in critical condition for damn near three weeks, that bitch dead" I said.