40

A month and a half later:

Beyonce pov:

I stood in the restroom putting the rubber bands on on my teeth.

"Baby it's time to go" danielle said coming in. I nodded putting all my stuff up.

"Can you talk today ?" she asked with a pout. I shrugged walking pass her leaving out the restroom.

"you smell good" she said following to me put my shoes on. "You look good too" she said biting her lip.

I gave her a small smile before looking back down finishing putting my shoes on. When I was done I stood up grabbing my gun. 

"You ready ?" she asked and I nodded. "Ok, lets go" she said and we walked out her room.

"Do you have basketball practice today ?" she asked. I shook my head looking down at my phone.

I seen I had a bunch of messages from some girls I talk to saying goodmorning. I took my time opening every message just to leave them on read.

After aaliyah and onika fought aaliyah told me what she said. I hurted me bad, I didn't want to believe her at first so I asked onika about it and well..

Aaliyah was telling the truth.

That broke me completely.. And I went back to my old self but worse.

I don't talk much anymore and if I do it's only around people i'm close to. Most of the time i'm to myself.

Well and these hoes, but I don't care about them it's just something to distract me. I know it's not right but honestly I don't care anymore.

I don't care about anything, onika fucked me up so bad I don't even want love no more.

I just want to be left alone. 

And i'm still beefing with rihmeek and his people but we up three so i'm not worried.

I got in the car with danielle and she drove us up to the school. When we pulled up I was looking around noticed one of meek homeboys cars in the parking lot.

Danielle was about to get out but I put my hand on her chest pushing her back down. She looked over at me and I just shook my head.

"take me to the trap" I mumbled lowly. "Ok" she said starting her car back up.

I pulled out my phone texting aaliyah to come to the trap while she drove off. When the message sent I turned off my phone putting it in my pocket. 

I put my thumb in my mouth using my other hand to rub danielle thigh while she drove. I could see her smile out the corner of eye and shook my head.

When she pulled up to the trap I kissed her cheek then got out. "Bye daddy !" she said

I waved before walking up to the door. I went inside seeing pac sitting on the couch. 

"Yo wassup" he said looking over at me. "wassup" I mumbled walking over sitting next to him.

"Ain't you supposed to be at school ?" he asked. "them niggas was gone kill me up there" I said lowly.

"Damn" he said shaking his head. "You know he found out you fucked his sister right ?" he asked me and I shrugged.

"I wanted him to" I said. "You needa stop chilling with that girl ju, she could set you up"

"everybody has their time" I mumbled not really caring. He sighed shaking his head.

"You tripping man" he said picking up a bag of pills. "Aye what's that ?" I asked.