51

Beyonce pov:

"You serious ?" I asked looking over at her.

"BEYONCE LOOK AT THE ROAD" she yelled "Oh shit !" I quickled swerved going back to the right side of the street.

"Gone fucking kill us" onika said harshly.

I ignored her parking on the side of the road. "You wanna be with me forreal ?" I asked.

"Yea bb, I wanna go back to our highschool days" she said making my smile grow.

"Really ?! You forgave me for everything ?" I asked wanting to be one hundred percent sure.

"Yes baby, I forgave you a long time ago" she said and I nodded. I was smiling so hard until I thought about how i've changed since then.

"Onika i'm not the same how I was in highschool" I said making her look over at me.

"What do you mean ?" she tilted her head. "I have issues.. mental issues" I mumbled.

"Oh I know" she nodded. "Yea boo I figured that out when you choked me out then kissed my nose, While I was crying ! Then told me to smile and you want them to have my dimples" she said.

"And my lil bit do" I smiled proudly doing a lil dance in my seat.

"I think jayda do too, she never smiles so we wouldn't know" she shrugged. "Ok but onika i'm talking about other mental issues" she said.

"What type ?" I asked. "I overthink a lot now, and I need clarification sometimes" I said sitting up some.

"That's ok" she nodded. "and I have other problems" I mumbled.

"What kind of problems baby ?" she asked grabbing my hand. "I have a dark side.. I first got it in prison and that's why I choked you" I said.

"When did you go to prison beyonce ?" she asked scrunched her eyebrows.

"When y'all thought I was dead, I was.. locked up" I said. "What did you do ?"

"Well.."

Flashback:

I wiped my nose sniffing then walked off.

A dude bumped into me and I smacked my lips. "Watch where you going !" I pushed him back.

"Hey, watch it" he pointed at me. "You watch it nigga" I mugged him.

"I am a-"I dont give a fuck who you is ! Watch where the fuck you going" I spat shoving him back.

He stood straight grabbing my arm trying to twist it back and I used my other arm to punch him in the nose.

He grabbed his gun and I grabbed mine too "You tryna shoot me cuz ?! I'll blow yo shit off !" I said mugging him.

He reached in his pocket and pulled out something. I was about to push the trigger until I seen a badge.

"Oh fuck" I sprinted off quickly.

End of flashback

"They ended up finding me the next day" I said.

"Oh.. so is that where you got-"Touched, yes" I cut her off.

"It's ok bb, I can deal with all sides of you. I love you" she said making me smile. "i love you too" I said looking down.

I put the car back in drive and drove off. "Sooo, are you gonna be my girlfriend again ?" she asked.

"Yessss" I dragged out smiling. "Yay !" she leaned over kissing my cheek.

"BB I gotta question" she said sitting back. "Yes ?" I glanced over at her.