21

Beyonce pov:

I put the mask over my face grabbing the duffle bag. "you gone need a ride back ?" teyana asked looking over at me.

"nope i'm good" I said getting out the car. She drove off and I looked over at the building.

This shouldn't be too hard.

I picked up a brick walking up to the glass door. I looked around then threw the brick at it shattering the glass.

I quickly went in pulling out my spare phone for the flashlight. I went towards the back where calvin said I would find a drawer.

I found one but it had a lock on it.

"mmcht how imma open this shit ?" I mumbled to myself. I looked around not seeing nothing I could break it with making me smack my lips.

"Bruh what the fuck ?!" I said getting upset."oh shit" I mumbled reaching in my pocket pulling out the two Bobby pins I forgot I had.

I picked the lock then opened it seeing stacks of cash. I wasted no time putting all the money that I could inside of the duffel bag.

I picked it up and a flashlight was pointed at me "FREEZE !" a officer yelled out.

I took off running. I ran towards the back hoping it's a back door.

I found one but but was locked "fuck" I gritted lowly. I looked around hearing footsteps get closer.

I seen a vase and picked it up throwing it at the door breaking the glass. I ran out of it quickly only to run into two police cars.

"Get on the ground !" one of the officers yelled out. I looked over seeing a trail I can follow to get away.

I ran down the sidewalk quickly using all my speed. A bright light flashed on me making me look up to see a helicopter.

What the fuck ?!

Onika pov:

"Lauren mommy said i'm in charge of the house while she's gone and I want you to leave so I can have company" I crossed my arms walking into the living room where she was.

"Damn girl I ain't seen you in a long time and this how you act" she said mugging me.

I was about to respond but the tv caught my eye "What are you watching ?" I asked pointing to it.

"Girl somebody robbed that place in downtown and it's all over the news, look it's showing them getting away" she said turning it up.

I sat down on the couch looking at the tv seeing a person dressed in all black with a black mask on running with a duffle bag.

Something was familiar about the run and as I kept watching it came to me.

It's fucking beyonce.

I watched her dash down the side walk while the helicopter recorded her. A police car pulled up right in front of her making her freeze.

"keep running" I mumbled to myself. She looked around then took off heading in a different direction.

Beyonce pov:

Damn I ain't got no where to go.

I be damned if I go to jail though.

I kept running feeling myself slightly slow down from getting tired. I seen  abandoned building and heading to it.

I went inside flying up the stairs in there. I went to a dark corner hiding behind the wall.

I heard a bunch of loud footsteps come in and I was being as quiet as I could.