17

Onika pov:

"Beyonce you have to go to school" I sighed looking down at her. She's having a tantrum over school.

She's literally a big baby.

"I just want to stay at home ! I can barley walk around that stupid ass school and I don't even like them people !" she said sitting up looking at me.

"You have a test today" I said "I don't care. I'm going to sleep" she said laying back down.

I sighed going over to the bed straddling her "bb why don't you wanna go to school ?" I asked softly.

"i don't wanna be there" she mumbled putting her arms over her face. "Why ?" I asked moving her arms.

She huffed looking at me "Because everybody treats me bad and if I go they're just gonna make jokes about me. I don't feel like dealing with that today"

"why would they make jokes about you ?" I asked "because i'm the angry mean girl" she said closing her eyes.

"Then just stay in Ms. Williams class all day, i'm sure she will let you and you can take your test in there" I said.

"can you stay with me ?" she asked lowly "I don't think they'll let me" I said.

"please" she pouted looking at me. "ok" I said softly kissing her pouty lips.

------- -------

"Beyonce stop !" Ms. Williams said and beyonce started laughing.

"she's gonna make us get out bey" I said lowly to her "no she's not, she might hit me but she ain't gone kick us out" she said shaking her head.

"You don't know that" I crossed my arms "Yes I do because i'm her favorite person" she shrugged.

"Now watch this" she smiled grabbing another pencil. She threw it at a boy hitting him in the head.

"Ow !" He flinched looking back "BEYONCE !" Ms. Williams yelled.

"Sorry miss she'll stop" I said giving her a apologetic smile then I turned to bey who was laughing.

"Take your test and stop throwing stuff at her class" I said pointing to the packet in her hand.

"i need help" she said lowly "I can't help you on a test" I said and she smacked her lips.

"I can't do itttt" she whined throwing herself back on the couch.

I sighed looking over at her "ok let me see" I said softly grabbing the test.

I opened it looking over the questions and some of her answers "BB this is wrong" I said grabbing her pencil.

I erased her answer circling the right one "No ! I don't want you to do that I want help" she said taking the test back.

"can you show me how to do it" she asked lowly looking down at the question.

"I don't wanna be stupid" she scrunched her face looking up at me "You're not stupid" I said grabbing the test back.

"You just need help" I said looking down at it.

I helped her through the test explaining the how to do it. When we got done I took it from her starting to go over her answers.

I felt beyonce watching me until I finished then I smiled at her "They're not all right but most of them are" I said giving it back.

She put the test down then looked at me with sleepy eyes "You sleepy boo ?" I asked and she nodding coming closer to lay on me.