31

Beyonce pov:

I grabbed a tray then walked away going to a empty table. When I got to it I sat down looking at the food.

"this shit look nasty" I mumbled scrunching my face. I grabbed the jello and opened it.

I poked my finger in and out of it breaking the jello down into chunks before starting to slurp some out.

I was minding my business eating my jello then a random girl came sitting in front of me.

"Hi" she smiled. I rolled my eyes not answering her hoping she would just go away.

"Um I said hi" she said "And I ignored you" I said dryly.

"I'm aaliyah, what's your name ?" she said making me huff. "Can't you tell when somebody don't want to talk to you ?" I mugged her.

"Ok meany" she said rolling her eyes "Hey ! That's what i'm gonna call you" she smiled pointing.

"Bruh you acting weird" I said starting to get irritated. "I just wanna be friends" she said pouting.

"No" I said dryly slurping some more of my jello. It got quiet until she started to talk again.

"What happened to you ?" she asked pointing to my sling. "The guards happened to me" I said.

"guards are meanies" she said lowly. "Yup" I said slurping somemore of the jello.

"You want mines ?" she said holding her jello out to me. "Hell yea I do" I said taking it.

"You gotta be my friend now" she said making me smack my lips.

"You ain't say that before you gave me the damn jello" I mugged her "Then give it back" she said in a totally different tone holding her hand out.

"But-"No buts. Give it back" she said sternly. "But I want it !"

"Then be my friend" she crossed her arms. "Why ?!" "No questions, give me the jello or be my friend" she said making me huff.

"If you be my friend I got wayyyy more snacks, my uncle works here and I get lots of stuff" She said making me raise a eyebrow.

"How much more snacks" I squinted leaning up some. "Lots" she smiled leaning up too.

"And you're gonna give me lots if I be your friend right ?" I asked "Yes !" she nodded quickly.

"Ok fine" I rolled my eyes. "Yay !" she smiled getting up.

She walked over sitting next to me "You got lots of bruises" she said pointing to them.

"Why do you say lots ?" I asked her "I don't know" she said shrugging.

I opened the other jello and poked my finger in and out of it breaking it into chunks. "Spoon" aaliyah said holding it out to me.

"Broke" I pointed at my arm. "Why did they do that to you ?" she asked.

"Because I hit a guard" I said. "oh.. you can't do that" she said lowly shaking her head.

I looked over at her slurping some more of the jello "No shit"

Onika pov:

I walked into Ms. Williams class seeing she was actually here today. "Hello onika" she said giving me a small smile.

"Hi" I smiled back before walking to the back of the class where my desk was. I looked back at the couch feeling a tear slip from my eye.

I quickly wiped it away turning back around. The door opened and boy I haven't seen before walked in.