29

Onika pov:

"I understand you don't want to go but you still need to get your education" my mom said making me smack my lips.

"I don't care about no damn education. We gone die anyway so what's the fucking point either we dying smart or we dying dumb" I said grabbing a apple out the refrigerator.

"It's not about that and if you're talking about dying it's mainly about are you dying happy or sad" she said.

My eyes watered and I turned to her "Yea well beyonce died sad ! And I didn't even get to say bye or get a last hug or kiss because I was being jealous !"

"Onika hunny I think you need some therapy" my mom said and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm going to school" I said snatching my keys off the table.

"You haven't changed !" she said "I don't give a fuck !" I said walking out.

I was wearing some of beyonce sleeping pants with one of her long sleeved shirt. It was cold outside so I brought me a blanket.

I got in the car going to starbucks to get me a large french vanilla coffee. I got it then drove to the school sipping on it.

When I got there I got out making my way up to the building. When I walked in I walked over to my locker getting my binder.

I closed the locker then started walking to class. When I passed by beyonce locker I seen it was decorated with pictures of her and streamers.

It had a few cards on it and I looked at them. I didn't see none from the people who really cared about her because they haven't been here.

Just some fake bitches showing fake love.

I rolled my eyes finishing the way to class. I walked into Mr. Carter class sipping on my coffe going to sit by robyn.

"Heyy" she said smiling "hi" I said lowly giving her a small smile.

"You need anything ?" she asked and I shook my head "just some sleep" I mumbled.

And beyonce..

Beyonce pov:

"You shower with the men knowles" a guard said not letting me in the showers.

"Mmcht that's on the other side of the fucking building" I said mugging him

"Not my problem !" he raised his voice. "Man get out my fucking way" I said shoving pass him.

He pulled me back by my hair slamming me on the ground and I groaned feeling myself get mad.

I quickly got up punching him in the face making his head turn. I kept swinging connecting every punch with his face.

He fell to the floor and I started stomping him. "HEY !" I heard loudly then I was snatched back.

"GET OFF ME !" I yelled thrashing around. "You're going to the hole !" one of the guards said pointing at me.

They dragged me away while I kicked and moved around trying to get out of their arms. They took me to the hole and threw me into one of the cells slamming the door.

"We have something for inmates that wanna assault guards" the guard said then closed the peep hole.

I looked around the room seeing only a bed and a toilet.

I huffed walking over to the bed wincing while I laid down. I lifted up my shirt looking at my bruised up stomach.

Flashback: