20

Beyonce pov:

"Nooooo" I whined trying to take the chips back from onika.

"Beyonce they're my chips. I gave you two bags of snacks yesterday where are they" she said and I huffed.

"I left it at your house" I mumbled pouting some.

She sighed heavily "Here, I'm not getting you no more snacks" she said giving me the chips and I smiled brightly.

"Ok baby thank you" I pecked her lips "Mhm, go to class" she waved me off.

"You're not gonna walk me ?" I asked with a slight frown.

"No beybear I have to hurry and get to class before Mr. Carter lock me out, I'm sorry" she said and I rolled my eyes.

"i'll walk you to your next class" she said softly getting on her tippy toes to peck my lips twice.

"Don't get in trouble ok" "alright" I mumbled.

"I love youu" she said making a small smile come on my face "I love you too"

She pecked my lips one more time before walking off.

I started walking to my class and when I got there I walked in going straight to the back corner where I always sit.

"Ok class please take out your books and go to where we left off" the teacher said standing up.

I reached under the desk pulling my book opening it to see somebody wrote in it.

I smacked my lips feeling my attitude start to come in "Miss somebody wrote it my book" I said looking up.

"Beyonce I told you to stop leaving the book in the class, you're lucky it hasn't been stolen" she said making me scoff.

"Ok what does that have to do with the fact that somebody wrote in my shit" I said trying to keep my calm.

"Do you need to leave ?" She asked "What the fuck do you mean do I need to leave ?! I'm telling you somebody wrote in book and you acting like you don't care bitch do YOU need to leave !" I raised my voice.

"Go to Mr. Carter class beyonce I don't have time for your outburst today" she said pointing to the door.

"I'M NOT HAVING A OUTBURST IM TRYING TO TELL YOU SOMEBODY TOUCHED MY STUFF" I yelled feeling my anger start to take over.

All the students were looking at me just upsetting me more.

"Fuck y'all looking at ?! I ain't no fucking tv go back to doing yo damn work" I said standing up.

"Beyonce !" Ms. Cook said sternly. "WHAT ?!" I yelled at her.

"Go to Mr. Cater class ! Now or I'm calling the principal !!" She pointed to the door.

"Man this some bullshit bruh I don't understand how yo ugly pink white ass wanna kick me out just cause I'm telling you SOMEBODY WROTE IN MY BOOK" I said throwing the book at her.

She ducked out the way making me smack my lips.

Should've knocked her bitch ass out. "I'm calling somebody to come get you" she said grabbing her phone.

"Mmcht bitch fuck you I can escort myself out" I said snatching my backpack then I stormed out.

Onika pov:

I was doing my work when the door opened making me look up.

I seen beyonce walk in stopping by Mr. Carter desk. They had a short conversation then the walked to a corner sitting in the desk.