35

Beyonce pov:

"stay in here until i text you ok" nafessa said and I rolled my eyes. "Ok, but tell onika to come up here" I said.

"She's not even supposed to know you're alive !" "Ok but she does so like can you go get her before I just go do it myself" I said.

She huffed walking out. I sat on my bed and a few minutes later onika walked in "Hi beybear" she smiled sitting in my lap.

"why did you leave yesterday ?" she asked pouting. "Because yo pet came back" I said.

"so, it's my apartment" she said. I looked at her feeling my lips form into a smirk.

"you wanted me to stay ?" I asked lowly. She nodded looking down at my lips and I licked them just to tease her.

She kissed me and I deepend it slipping my tongue into her mouth. She straddled me starting to slightly grind.

The kiss got sloppy and nasty with her moaning in my mouth.

I groaned feeling myself get hard. "i want you daddy" she breathed out grinding harder.

I smirked flipping over laying her back on the bed. I sloppily moved my tongue around her mouth grinding into her.

"don't be too loud baby"

-------- -----

I kept hearing my phone go off making me smack my lips trying to pull back. "No daddy don't stop" onika said pulling me back down.

I kissed her going deeper while she moaned in my mouth. "i'm about to cum" she breathed out.

I sped up some making her moan loudly. I rubbed her clit with thumb getting harder with my stroked feeling myself get close.

Onika gasped then a long moan fell out of her mouth. I felt her walls clench around me making me groan.

I did a few more strokes before I came deep inside of her.

"Beyo-Oh my jesus !" I heard making me quickly look back to see nafessa and lauren at the door.

"Cookie you nasty" lauren said scrunching her face. "Fuck you i'm grown" I heard onika say making me chuckle.

"Yea me too now get out" I said and nafessa scoffed "You JUST turned eighteen calm down" she said waving me off.

"Yea and onika you ain't nineteen yet, now pull out and come downstairs" lauren said before closing the door. I looked down at onika and she started laughing making me do the same.

I pulled out and she bit her lip. I looked in her eyes seeing she had the look.

Yup I got her ass hooked.

I pecked her lips getting out the bed. I walked in the restroom to take a piss, after finishing I wiped my tip then threw the tissue in the trash flushing the toilet before going over to wash my hands.

I turned on the water picking up the bar of soap. I looked up in the mirror gasping.

"this girl done marked my fucking neck up" I mumbled looking at all the dark hickeys around my neck.

I turned around twisting my head to see the mirror. "Mmcht" I smacked my lips looking at all the red lines in my back.

"a nigga already bruised up damn" I said looking at them.

I turned back around starting to smile. "she marked her territory on me" I smiled washing the soap off my hands.

"i need to mark mine on her" I mumbled turning the water off.