45

Beyonce pov:

"You're still friends with them" I scrunched my face entering onikas apartment.

"Yes hoe she is" teyana mugged me. I looked around the room seeing all her people and nafessa.

We're about to "announce" her pregnancy. My family didn't come because they already know, and they talk too much.

I gotta do this same shit next week with gabrielle family.

"Ok, I called all y'all here because I gotta tell you something" onika said.

"Ouuu let me guess !" aaliyah hopped up. I glared at her and she smiled evilly sitting back down.

She knows. I just know she do.

"What is it ?" lauren asked. "You rich ?" her dad asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You betta be dying ! Do you know i'm in the middle of a case right now and I flew back down here because you said you was dying. Now I get here and ya perfectly fine" her mom said and I stiffed a laugh.

"I'm sorry mommy but it's important" Onika said. "Ok then say what is" robyn said mugging her.

"Dada !!" I heard and looked over to see junie running over here. "Hi princess" I smiled picking her up.

"Mmcht, y'all still ain't said it ?" alyssa said coming in.

"dada pway" junie pointed to the back. "Ok baby after this important talk we're about to have, you need to listen too" I said and she nodded.

"Y'all ass kill somebody or sum ?" keyshia asked.

Yes.

"No" onika shook her head. "We brought in somebody, I'm pregnant !" she said smiling.

Everybody face dropped except alyssa, nafessa, robyn, and aaliyah. How them muthafuckas know ?

"You're pregnant ?!" lauren asked with a mixed of shocked and excited.

"dada wass net ?" junie asked tapping me. "Pregnant baby, it mean you're gonna have a sister or brother" I said.

She still looking at me confused "Like I have annie solo and naenae, you're gonna have one too" I said.

She gasped smiling "Ok so who is the father ?" I heard making me look over.

"She is" onika pointed to me "You can't have a baby with a girl" he scrunched his face.

"Well sir, i'm not a normal girl so I can have kids with girls. As you can see" I pointed to junie.

"How old are you ?" he asked "I'm eighteen" I said.

"And you already have two kids ?" he asked "Actually I have three" I corrected him.

"At eighteen ?!" he asked shocked. "Yes" I nodded.

"I almost had five but, may my babies rest in peace" I said. "How many are with the same person ?" he asked.

"eh no-"Daddy that's her business" onika cut me off.

I heard my phone ding and I pulled it out. It was a text from jamila saying we need to talk.

I asked about what and she said in person making me huff. "I gotta go, i'll be back" I said putting junie down.

"Where you going ?" onika asked me. "I have to handle something i'll be right back" I said.

"ok" she sighed kissing my cheek.

I kissed junie cheek a few times before walking out. I went to my car getting in.

I drove to jamila house then got out. I walked up to the door knocking.